Chapter 37: Strip Poker

"Did you really think you could take me on Matsuri?" Harumi questioned wrestling the pink haired girl to the floor as she firmly overpowered her, knocking her down to her own surprise

"Did you really think you could take me on Matsuri?" Harumi questioned wrestling the pink haired girl to the floor as she firmly overpowered her, knocking her down to her own surprise.  Their strenght was completely matched, but Matsuri blew the fuse to taunt her, as she temporarily let her guard down, only to take counter-measures.

"Fuhuhu" Matsuri chuckled, totally unbothered by the overturn of sudden events. She had still been pretty sly enough, and they had been in her room after all, it wasn't like she didn't know how to act nor react. This was her own castle of dreams, and Harumi clearly didn't  think Matsuri could get back up from this knockdown, but the diva was full of surprises. She turned back the tides on her as she tickled her to the core, slowly counterattacking the dark brunette who collapsed on the floormat in a fit of careless laughter. 

"Cut it out!" She laughed, rolling over as she accidently let out a small moan from underneath her defense. It looked like Matsuri had found a hole in her shield. She was stern, but dirty tactics still fully worked on Harumi -- especially, if they were unexpected.

"Damn you Matsuri!" She cursed her out covering her mouth to prevent herself from laughing as the sly Loli tickled her everywhere from top to bottom. She clearly didn't want herself to be heard by Matsuri's neighbors next door who were probably asleep by now, but this commotion was beginning to slide out of hand. "I'm sure that's not the only sound you'll be making tonight, Taniguchi-Senpai" Matsuri teased her, licking her pink lips in ecstasy as she couldn't wait to do all things possible to Harumi. She had many thoughts around the closet, and some even centered around various toys they could use to spice up their little fun, that is if things would come to this route, she smirked to herself -- while glancing across the room.

"Shut up" Harumi kicked her playfully, reminding her who was dominant and who was not. This may have been her apartment, but it clearly had been 1000 years too early for Matsuri to try and force her into submission. "You're quite a handful" She sighed, realizing she was still under strong influence of alcohol.  "How about round two Senpai?" proposed Matsuri in an erratic bid to persuade her into some illegal drinking as a sly trick to make her instantly lose on a whim. "No, thanks" She retorted, being reminded of how sly Matsuri actually was. She clearly didn't want to have her drink spiked by this erratic loli, because she knew -- Matsuri could easily drag her off into bed. It wasn't surprising to her that she could pull off those type of stunts,  rumors had it that she used to invite strangers over to her house at midnight.

Harumi wasn't going to take that risk..

With that Harumin rose to her feet and thought for a moment. She could've left by now, but perhaps she felt a little intrigued, but curious about the irrational actions of the sly pink Loli known to her as Matsuri.