Chapter 16: Hentai

She dashed in head front shoving the the dark brunette to the side as she took complete seize of her cellphone knocking her completely off balance

She dashed in head front shoving the the dark brunette to the side as she took complete seize of her cellphone knocking her completely off balance. To her surprise it was exactly what she had feared and anticipated. It took no second glance for Mei to notice sexually explicit and vulgar images sent by fellow Matsuri on her phone. She briefly turned away before turning back to face Harumin.  Two daggers went pierced through Harumins body as she was overcome by Mei's glare. "Do you really think I'm the naive?" She questioned taking two steps forward as she clenched her fists. "You call yourself a friend but these photos prove otherwise." She retorted nearing the dark Brunette as she grabbed her by the shoulders, scraping them with her nails as she dug them into her flesh sharply twisting them back and fourth. "HOW STUPID DO YOU TAKE ME FOR TANIGUCHI?!!" She screamed shouting at the dark brunette as she shook her body forward impatiently awaiting her explanation and response. To her surprise Taniguchi remained speechless as she attempted to evade the tragic situation before it could escalate into something more serious. She looked off for a quick escape route but the odds had not been in her favor. A round of cars blocked off the nearby road as a bus collision occurred in the far distance. She had no choice but to face the psychopathic  president head on as Mei began approaching her slowly as she took each step forward nearing her every second. Another notification went off exposing a somewhat unimaginable video as it began playing on her cellphone. From this moment she knew she had been doomed.

The dark brunette had no choice but to retrieve her phone back before it could play the pornographic video completely

The dark brunette had no choice but to retrieve her phone back before it could play the pornographic video completely. However before she could utter a single word she was knocked out cold by the president who heard the inappropriate moans coming from her cellphone. To her surprise it was a pornographic video broadcasting Yuzu who seemingly engaged in certain actives followed by Harumin who propped herself up on Yuzu. She took no mercy on Taniguchi as she proceeded to bash her face repeatedly. A left hook knocked her out cold as she quickly lost balance and fell face forward to the cold concrete floor. An overwhelming emotion of anger overtook the president as she lashed out at Harumin slapping her once again as she landed on her knees. "A pleasurable beating." She thought noticing the stone cold face of the brunette as her face fell crimson dripping with her freshly scarlet colored blood. She was filled with complete satisfaction.