Chapter 18: Framed

"He

"He..he actually came.." She mumbled. "I can't believe it." she secretly smiled to herself. The villainous Sensei was back in business as he strolled on the school grounds. Harumin had been shocked to see him make it this far. "Ohayo." he called out walking up to her across the room as he entered the old library room and walked towards her back desk. "It's been a while since I've last seen you." he smiled approaching her in a somewhat sly but elegant way. "How may I help you today?" He asked propping himself on her desk as she sat back smiling at him. "Yeah it's been a while Sensei." She grinned. "I'd like you to do something for me Sensei." She winked intriguing the young teacher. "Anything for you as long as you're willing to pay." He joked. "Deal." she smirked back throwing him 150,000¥ on the desk as she pulled it out from her cleavage. "Money isn't an issue." she smiled reaching down further into her soft cleavage. "Perfect." he smiled shaking hands with her as they negotiated a deal. "Don't be too rough on that bitch she still has to suffer." she winked. "Roger that." he smiled leaving the room silently as he hid in the storage room patiently waiting for the Aihara to arrive at the school entrance. "I'll take care of the cameras." thought Harumin exiting the room.

Unexpectedly the school cameras were shut down as Harumin made her entrance. Without hesitation she used her privileges as a guru to slide into the security room. She quickly sat down and flexed her arms as she hurriedly shut down the security camera system. It took no longer than two minutes and she was already prepared to slide out into the prestigious red corridors. Her task had been complete and now it was time for pervert sensei to play his move. All he had to do was grab Aihara and drag her off into somewhere more private. 

Without further ado she was grabbed up from behind as Amamiya slid his hands up her throat. He carefully covered her mouth as he dragged her off into the staff backyard forcibly. He began to violate her rights as he shoved himself down her throat. He pushed her against the wall as he frenched her in broad daylight. The dark haired girl could barely resist as he gripped her up tightly. She could barely breath as he slid himself down uninvited. She could do nothing else but panic as her screams were never heard. He made sure she wasn't able to scream as he proceeded to drag her off once again. "Let me go" she attempted to resist kneeing him in the balls. Unfortunately he came prepared and it wasn't enough to rock his metal balls as he wore protection. "This..." she exhaled. "Was planned" she panicked looking for a way to push him off. Little she knew they were being watched. "No... please don't...please stop!" she begged not wanting to be taken advantage of by a piece of scum like that again. "Why are you doing this?!" she demanded an explanation. "Shut it." he zipped her shut with his tongue sliding it into her throat.

" he zipped her shut with his tongue sliding it into her throat