Is Roshni Jealous?

Roshni woke up very early the next day and couldn't get back to sleep. She decided to check her phone until it was at least 5 AM. She was going through Aman's Instagram photos when she noticed something. Without thinking, she called him and a half asleep Aman answered. 'Yes Roshni, why are you awake at 3:30 AM? and why did you call me?' Roshni took a deep breath and asked 'who is Neena?' Aman was confused as he was very sleepy and not able to think straight. 'Which Neena?' 'The same Neena who comments on all your Instagram posts with heart eyes or red hearts.' Aman couldn't believe what he just heard and laughed. 'OMG Roshni. You called me at this hour just to ask me about some girl who comments on my posts? Jealous much?' Roshni made an o shape with her mouth when she heard this. 'Jealous, who me? I'm not jealous. I just wanted to know who that witch was.' 'Come on Roshni, admit it. You are jealous.' Roshni being Roshni couldn't admit it so Aman had to do something more to make her admit. 'No I'm not jealous'.
'Yes'
'No'
'Yes'
'No
'Yes'
'No'
'No'
'Yes'
'Ahhh finally you admitted you are jealous. Roshni sighed in defeat. 'Ok fine. I am jealous because I can't share you with anyone else. You're only mine.' Aman smiled to himself and said 'of course I am. Try taking me away from you.' He yawned and Roshni realised she had woken him up. 'You should sleep, I'll call you later.' They cut the phone and Aman went back to sleep smiling about his girlfriend's cute antics while Roshni went on admiring his pictures.
       Roshni couldn't stay in bed after a while and finally decided to go downstairs. She got to the kitchen and made breakfast for herself without making much noise as it was only 5:30 AM. Half an hour later, she was sitting at the table sipping her coffee when she heard someone murmuring. She went after the sound and found that it came from Farooq's room. She pressed her ear against the wall. She could only make out a bit of it but she heard something about a deal and how he had succeeded in something. She heard her mom coming down so she quickly went back without making noise. Salma was downstairs with some work. She didn't notice Roshni's presence as she was just about to come back in. Salma took her phone and called someone. Roshni wondered who her mom was calling at this hour. 'Hello Rubina.' Rubina? Her Phupi. It had been so long since she had talked to her but she remembered Rubina taking care of her since she was a child. She was also Aman's mother. Although Stepmother, she never let any of them feel left out or unloved. Roshni felt a sudden pain in her heart when she realised that her mother had to wake up at such an early hour just to talk to her sister like sister in law. Would her Phupi be doing the same? She remembered how her father could never spend a day without talking to his dearest sister. Now that same man hadn't even taken her name once ever since she had come back. Roshni vowed to find the person behind all these problems and end all the rivalry there was.
       After going to court, Roshni was on her way home when she saw a car pull up next to her. She looked at it. The windows were opened and she saw the face she had been desperately wanting to see the whole day. 'Khanbaba?' He smiled and told her to get in. They drove around for a while talking about their day. Then they came to the main point. 'Khanbaba. Tell me everything that you know about this issue. Whatever it is.' 'Roshni, it all started when we got a huge project from one of our investors. Asad uncle was also there and he congratulated us. Suddenly one day the investor backed out and said that he doesn't want to do any deal with us. We were all shocked and helpless. Abbu even tried to beg him but he said no. Two days later we heard that the same investor went to your father's company with the same project and gave it to them for a better rate. When we asked he said that uncle said we won't be able to do justice to the project. When we asked uncle he denied of having anything to do with it and turned a blind eye on us. He accused us of things we never would've even thought of. After that it took us almost 6 months to get everything back on track and he didn't help us at all.' As Roshni listened to him, she had many questions in her mind. 'Khanbaba what kind of things did Abbu accuse you guys of?' 'He said that we were always talking his clients and cheating him for a long time. I swear Roshni, we never did anything of that sort. To this day I have no idea what he was talking about.' Roshni held his arm and rubbed it. 'You don't need to explain. I know my Khanbaba very well. I think that we need to speak to that investor and figure out what happened that time.
       Aman dropped Roshni a kilometre away from her house. She walked home straight into three sets of eyes staring at her. Her Ammi, Abbu and Farooq. She gulped in fear. Had they figured out about Aman and her relationship? Leave the relationship part, they would be just as mad even if they found out she was meeting him. Asad spoke. 'Roshni, Farooq told us that he saw you getting into a car with someone. Who was that dear?' Although she didn't like to lie, Roshni had no other option at that moment. She was about to speak when Karan and Rhea entered. 'What's going on?' asked Rhea. 'Roshni, did you shift your court to our house now?' asked Karan trying to add some comedic relief. 'I'll tell you what's going on' said Farooq getting up and moving close to Roshni. 'I saw her getting into someone's car today. We were just asking whose car it was and where she went.' When Karan and Rhea heard this, they looked at each other and started laughing. Everyone including Roshni looked at them confused. 'Oh God I can't. Farooq my dear brother that was me and Rhea. Abbu remember I told you we were going to see the car. We were taking it out on a test drive when we saw Roshni so we told her to join us. We both went to return the car and she came home. You were all questioning her like this for getting into her brother's car?' Farooq looked dumbfounded. He had been planning on adding some extra masala to this news he had brought and trying to get her punishment to be a house arrest. That would make everything so much easier. He would take advantage of her one day when there'd be no one home and she would have to marry him after that but no. This Karan and Rhea had to take her out and also come in at the correct time and save her. He quickly mumbled an apology and went to his room. Asad and Salma also apologised and the three youngsters went to Roshni's room.
       She closed the door and thanked them for saving her once again. She told him everything Aman had told her and Karan said 'what? That investor said he wasn't interested in doing business with them. I can't remember much because it was Farooq who handled him.' 'Farooq. Bhai don't you think that his name keeps popping up everywhere. I don't know why but I'm having a strange feeling about all of this.' Rhea added 'but if he did all of this then what is his motive?' Karan said 'let's find out.' They talked a bit more and then Karan and Rhea went to their room and Roshni and Aman planned their next move texting.