Will Farooq's Plan be Successful?

A few days later Farooq sneaked into Junaid Manzil. Only Aman and Roshni were at home that day because everyone else were gone to a wedding. Aman made tomato soup for Roshni and left it on the stove to cool down. After he left the kitchen Farooq came out of his hiding spot and looked at the soup which was still in the pan. He took out the pill he had in his shirt pocket which was used for abortions. He had payed quite a large sum just to get this tablet but he didn't care. As long as Aman and Roshni would cry, he was fine with the price. He had just crushed the pill and mixed it into the soup when he heard footsteps. Farooq went back to his hiding spot.
Aman went back to the kitchen to get his phone which he had left there and also checked on the soup. He took a spoonful and dipped his finger in it to check if it had cooled down yet. It had cooled down quite a bit so he moved it into a bowl and took it to their room where Roshni was resting. She sat up and made faces when she saw the soup. Aman thought in his mind 'I wonder why this girl is so allergic to healthy food. Since childhood she always makes faces when she sees this kind of food whereas if it was noodles in its place, she'd finish it in seconds.' Roshni didn't like to have healthy food but was ready to eat it if it was actually good for her baby. Roshni opened her mouth and Aman was about to feed her when the smell of the soup made her feel nauseous. She closed her mouth with her hand and while running, accidentally hit Aman's hand and knocked the bowl of soup down, spilling its contents on the floor. Aman followed her to make sure if she was fine and after she was finished, he helped her lie back down on the bed. 'This nausea is the worst' she said. 'It comes anywhere at anytime. Oh no the soup. I'm so sorry. You had made it with so much effort.' Aman sat on the bed beside her and hugged her. 'Don't worry about the soup. I can make hundreds of these for you and our baby.'
     'Khanbaba. Why are we calling our baby it and the baby and all that.' Aman chuckled and said 'then what should we call our baby.' 'I don't know what we will name him or her but let's call it Khanbaby for now.' Aman smiled 'Khanbaby?' After a few minutes Aman cleaned up the soup and made salad for Roshni. This time Farooq was not able to do anything as he only had one tablet with him. After eating the salad Roshni fell asleep while Aman did some office work. Farooq went home thinking that he had accomplished his plan of making Roshni have a miscarriage.