The One Who Has To Be Named

The next day, Roshni and the baby were discharged and brought home. A few days later they decided to keep the baby's naming ceremony. Aman helped Roshni get ready. 'There', he said putting kajal on her chin. 'You look so beautiful Roshni that I can't take my eyes off you.' Roshni blushed and he kissed her forehead. They looked into each other's eyes and leaned in to close the gaps between their lips. That's when their baby started crying. They looked at each other and laughed. Aman lifted his baby and kissed his cheek. 'You're already becoming my enemy in romance huh?' He handed the baby to Roshni and went to get ready. He got dressed and took the baby from Roshni. They went downstairs and the ceremony began.
       Both the families were there. Everyone began dancing and celebrating. After it was over everyone looked at Aman and Roshni expectantly. They looked at each other and smiled. Dadi said 'Aman, Roshni that's enough suspense. Tell us his name now.' Aman said 'his name will be Ayaan.' Roshni continued 'Ayaan means "God's Gift" and he is definitely the biggest gift that God has given us.' 'Yes, if he hadn't entered our lives then perhaps we wouldn't have been able to be together like this' said Aman. A heavily pregnant Rhea added 'of course. Ayaan is a very lucky baby. He did so many things even before his birth, he brought his parents together, helped us catch Farooq and helped his Ammi send Farooq to jail.' Mansoor took Ayaan from Aman and said 'he also opened our eyes and ended our rivalry.' The celebrations continued for the whole day.
       At night, RoshAn were sitting peacefully watching the moon while Ayaan was sleeping. 'Khanbaba.' 'Hmmm?' 'I feel so complete right now, there's you, me, our family and now our son. What more could I ever ask for?' Aman looked at her and said 'actually there is something more.' Roshni looked at him and asked 'like what?' He kissed her cheek 'like a super cute, sweet and beautiful daughter like you.' Roshni blushed and snuggled more into him. 'We'll think about that a few years later' she replied. He chuckled and they both continued watching the moon and wished for a happy life together.