The Truth Comes Out

As the days went on Roshni kept ignoring Aman's calls and talked to Farooq about how she regretted marrying him. She even had a mental breakdown one day after which Farooq comforted Roshni by hugging her. He believed everything she said and even thought about not killing her baby since she was already so angry with Aman and he didn't want to cause any kind of distance between himself and Roshni. If anything happened to her baby then Roshni could become depressed and not talk to him or maybe even take her own life.
       Unknown to Farooq, RoshnAn used to meet everyday and talk about their day and romance with each other. That night after they had finished making love, Roshni was lying on Aman's arm and her free hand was drawing designs on his bare chest. 'Roshni.' 'Hmm' she said lifting her head up. 'When will this end? I just really can't live without you. I miss you and Khanbaby so much everyday. I know that this distance is necessary but I just can't hold on for much longer.' She kissed his cheek and said 'don't worry Khanbaba. Everything is going even better than what we had planned. At this rate he will soon confess but I have an idea to make it faster.' 'What?' he asked. Roshni just smiled and hugged him again.
       Two days later there was no one in the Ahmed Mansion other than Farooq and Roshni. He was sitting in the living room scrolling on his phone when Roshni called him. 'Farooq Bhai. Can you come up here please?' He ran to where the noise come from as soon as he heard it. When he got there he saw that the terrace was decorated with candles and there was a table with a candle in the middle. There was also a bottle of wine. Roshni was wearing a red dress which made her look extremely beautiful and elegant.

 Roshni was wearing a red dress which made her look extremely beautiful and elegant

Farooq closed his eyes and opened them again to make sure he was not dreaming. 'Come on Bhai or should I call you Farooq?' He smiled and replied 'Farooq'. 'Ok Farooq, have a seat.' He sat down on a chair and she sat on the one opposite him. 'I'm so happy today. I have decided to divorce Aman.' Farooq almost jumped in his seat when he heard that. 'Today must be the luckiest day of my life. Finally my sacrifices have shown results.' Roshni continued 'so I want to celebrate. Will you celebrate with me?' He nodded yes. She poured him a glass of the wine and gave it to him. 'Don't you want one?' he asked. Roshni pointed to her stomach and said 'I shouldn't. It's not good for the baby.' As he finished the glass she poured him another one and kept pouring until he had become quite drunk but also sober enough to answer her questions.
       'So Farooq, did you ever dream about us both together?' 'Yes many times. In fact I used to dream about this since I was like 18 years old.' 'Oh so did you ever do anything to get me?' 'A lot of things. I wanted to marry you and make you mine but you were so mad about that Aman.' 'Yeah I shouldn't have gone behind him. Now look what happened. By the way what did you do to get me?' Farooq smirked and said 'you know the rivalry between our families? I'm the one who caused it.' 'How? What did you do?' 'Ha it was so simple. I just had to tell Ahmed uncle some lies about Aman's Abbu and talk that investor out of investing in the Khan's company by telling him some lies. And you know what the best part is? No one ever found out'. He then proceeded to laugh when he was suddenly jerked around and slapped by someone. The slap caused some of his intoxication to wear off and he opened his eyes to see Mansoor standing in front of him and gulped.