The Return of Happiness

Days passed by and it was finally the day of the Nikkah. Only Rehan and Shayari had a Sangeet since Roshni wasn't able to dance much. Both brides and grooms got ready. First, it was Rehan and Shayari's Nikkah. Rehan wore a golden sherwani while Shayari wore a golden lehenga. After, it was Roshni and Aman's turn. Roshni wore a red lehenga while Aman wore a black sherwani. Both couples looked regal. After all the guests left, only the families were left. RoshAn and Shayaan changed their outfits into more simpler and comfortable ones. They were all sitting around and talking when they heard a sudden noise. Rhea who had gone to get water was lying on the ground unconscious. Everyone ran to her and tried to wake her up. Karan lifted her up and laid her down on Farah's bed which was nearby. Rehan called the doctor and she came soon. After the doctor finished examining her, Karan bombarded her with questions. 'Doctor is she alright? What happened to her? My Rhea will be fine, right?' 'Mr Karan, there's no need to worry. In fact you should be happy. You are going to become a father. Your wife, Mrs Rhea is pregnant.' Everyone smiled once they realised what was happening. Aman and Roshni were the first to congratulate him. Rehan dropped the doctor to her car and they all went inside the room.
Karan went inside first. They had decided to prank her a little first before telling her the news. Karan sprinkled some water on her face and she awoke. 'Karan, what happened to me? Why are you looking at me so sadly?' 'The doctor said that there's a problem with you Rhea.' 'Problem? What problem? Am I going to die? If I do die, don't even think about marrying someone else. Or else I'll come back and haunt you as a ghost.' Karan tried his best to hold in his laugh and said 'it's ok baby. This problem will be over in a few months when it comes out.' Rhea looked at him confused. ' When what comes out of what?' Karan smiled and took her hand. He then proceeded to put it on her stomach and said 'when our baby comes out of here.' Realisation dawned upon her. She looked at him and asked while smiling 'really? Are you saying the truth?' He hugged her and said 'yes. I'm saying the truth.' Rhea had tears in her eyes from the happiness. 'We have been waiting for so long just to hear this. I can't tell you how happy I am.' They spent some more time together and then Karan opened the door. Everyone else came inside one by one. Roshni ran to Rhea and hugged her carefully. Aman ran after her. 'Roshni, I know you're excited but you can't run around like this.' Aman got shocked when Roshni ignored him and continued talking to Rhea. 'We'll go pregnancy shopping together, do yoga, find baby names and schools together. In fact, we should schedule our doctor's appointments together.' Rhea interrupted 'yes exactly. We could be pregnancy buddies.' They both were about to jump around in excitement when Karan and and Aman stopped them. Aman started 'guys, we know that you two are pregnant and excited'- 'but you can't jump around like this' Karan finished. Both Roshni and Rhea said 'ok. We won't' with a cute pout.
After making sure that their wives were sleeping, Aman and Karan stepped outside to talk. Karan said 'I don't know how I am going to manage Rhea now.' Aman laughed and said 'you're talking about managing Rhea. Think about me. How do you think I can manage Roshni. She herself is a kid, my three year old kid, and I sometimes feel like she doesn't even remember that she is pregnant.' 'That's true. Didn't you see how they were about to jump around?' Aman smiled while thinking about it. After talking for sometime they went to their rooms. Roshni was sleeping when Aman got into bed. He hugged her and fell asleep.