3 Years Later

After Farooq's death, the families tried to move on and not stay with the old, bitter memories. 3 years passed by and life changed quite a bit for them. Kabir and Aliya had another son who they named Adil. Rehan and Shayari also had another daughter named Anshula. RoshAn were happy with their Ayaan. The love between them hadn't changed one bit, if at all it had gotten stronger over time.
The sun rays entered the room. It caused the girl to wake up. She opened her eyes and smiled. She turned her head to see her love sleeping peacefully. She removed his arm which was wrapped around her and made her way to the bathroom. Before long , the mischievous sun rays disturbed Aman's sleep as well. He felt around the bed and realised Roshni wasn't beside him. He opened his eyes and heard the shower running in the bathroom. In a few minutes, she came out and Aman went to hug her. 'Happy Anniversary Jaan' he wished. 'Happy Anniversary Khanbaba' she replied. Aman went to the bathroom to get ready for the day while Roshni finished getting ready.
She went to the kids room to wake up her sunshine. 'Ayaan, wake up. Mumma has to go for work.' Ayaan opened his eyes and hugged Roshni tightly. 'Happy Antversaly Lumma' he said in the cutest voice. Roshni chuckled and said 'thank you my baby.' She took him to their room and Aman came out of the bathroom. As soon as Ayaan saw him, he let go of Roshni's hand and ran to him, hugging his knees. Aman knelt down and kissed his cheek. 'Happy Antversaly Abbu'. Aman smiled at his pronunciation and said 'thank you Ayaan'. They got him ready and went downstairs. Everyone arrived at the breakfast table in a while and one by one they all wished RoshAn for their Anniversary. After breakfast, Roshni and Aman went to work. After dropping Roshni at the court, Aman entered their office and went to his father's cabin to talk about something. Mansoor and Karan, Kabir and Rehan were already present there and they changed the topic as soon as he came inside. Mansoor and Karan wished him and he thanked them.
Aman finished his work early and went to pick up Roshni. 'How was the case?' he asked. 'What do you think? she replied with a cheeky smile. 'I know you won and by the way there are times when you act more childish than our Ayaan.' Roshni pouted and Aman kissed her pout. She blushed and he started the car. They went to a park and sat there reminiscing the old times. Their love story had many twists and turns but they still United with each other and there was not a single day that they regretted anything. It was 6pm by the time they got home and saw that everything was dark and there was no one to be seen. They called out for everyone and suddenly they lights turned on and everyone came out saying 'Happy 3rd Anniversary'. Aman and Roshni looked at each other and smiled. They hugged everyone and went to change.
As Roshni was getting ready, Aman hugged her from behind and said 'you know, time cannot change your beauty or ever decrease my love for you. I love you.' 'I love you Khanbaba' she said. They went down and talked to the guests. Aman was holding Ayaan in his arms. A lady asked Roshni 'when are you both going to have another baby? He's almost three years old. Aman and Roshni blushed. Ayaan said 'Abbu says that Lumma is too busy and he doesn't get to see her enough because of his enemies of love.' Aman coughed and Roshni glared at him. They excused themselves and went to a room holding Ayaan. Roshni asked him what he was talking about. 'Lumma, I was just saying what I heard Abbu saying.' Aman looked confused and asked him 'baby, when did I ever say that to you?' 'You didn't say it to me, you were saying this to yourself that day when I came to show you my painting.' Aman realised what he was talking about. A few days ago, Aman and Roshni were kissing each other madly when Sara called her for something and she had to leave. Roshni told Ayaan to go play with his friends and turned to Aman. He gulped nervously. Instead of scolding him, she hugged him. 'I'm sorry Khanbaba. I don't get to give you much time and when we do get to spend time together then someone interrupts us. 'No Roshni, it's not like that. I know it's not you fault. It's the fault of my enemies of love' he said to lighten the mood. She chuckled and they went back outside.
Everyone was enjoying and one by one all the guests left and only the families were left. RoshAn were talking to Karan and Rhea when Roshni felt dizzy. She held onto Aman's arm to stop herself from falling. He quickly held her and took her to their room. Farah checked Roshni as she had studied medicine. Aman was waiting outside with the others confused and worried. When Farah came out he asked her what happened to Roshni. She replied that Roshni herself will tell him. He went inside and saw Roshni sitting up on the bed. 'What happened to you? Are you fine?' Roshni kept an angry face and said 'this happened all because of you.' 'Me?' he asked, being utterly confused by what was going on. 'Yes, you. It's because of you that I'm pregnant.' It took a while for it to register in his mind and when it did he squealed in joy and hugged her. After they were finished celebrating with each other, Aman opened the door and everyone came in and congratulated them. Ayaan was confused about what was going on and asked 'Lumma, why are everyone so happy? What did you do? Why are they saying conglatlaions?' Everyone laughed at his innocent questions and cute mispronunciation. Rehan lifted him up and said 'Ayaan, we are saying congratulations to your Lumma because she is pregnant.' This just added to his confusion and he asked 'what does pwegnet mean?' Rhea answered 'it means that your baby brother or sister is inside your Mumma's tummy?' 'Really?' 'Really' replied everyone. He hugged Aman and Roshni. The next day they went to a doctor to confirm if Roshni really was pregnant and it was confirmed. Ayaan was the most excited one as he was going to get a sibling like his cousins. Aman and Ayaan were sure that the baby would be a girl and everyone took great care of Roshni.