Big Brother

The next few weeks passed by quickly. Aman and Roshni however wished for time to go by slower. As much as they wanted their tiny little bundle of joy to grow up soon, they couldn't bear the thought of him not being their sweet, adorable baby anymore. They treasured every moment they spent with him and Aman began taking pictures and videos of him doing different things.
       One morning, Aman came out of the bathroom shirtless while drying his head with a towel. Roshni was sitting in front of the mirror and fixing her hair. She looked at him and saw the way some remaining drops of water rolled down his chest onto his six pack abs. She was so absorbed looking at him that she forgot everything else. Aman noticed her looking at him and blushed. 'Your intentions don't look very nice to me' he said. She realised what she was doing and came to her senses and said 'I was not looking at you, I was looking at that wall. The colour is really nice.' Aman smirked. 'If you want, then that wall can come near you.' 'Then come, who stopped you?' she replied. Aman went close to her and kissed her cheek. His mouth was near her ear and his breath was sending shivers down her back. 'If I continue, then I won't be able to stop' he whispered. She kissed his cheek and said 'why stop? I could stat here all day with you.' Aman continued his work and began kissing her neck. She was shivering and moaned his name in pleasure.
       They were completely lost in their world when there was a frantic knock on the door. 'Bhai, Bhabhi please come fast. Shayari fainted and she's not waking up' came Rehan's voice from outside. They both rushed out as soon as they heard that and ran to the living room where everyone were standing around an unconscious Shayari. Aliya who was holding her head in her lap sprinkled some water on her that Saima got. She fluttered her eyes and soon woke up again. 'Shayari, what happened to you?' asked an extremely panicked Rehan. She assured everyone that she was fine. Then the attention turned to Aman. 'Bhai, why are you like this?' asked Farah. 'Like what?' he asked. 'Donkey from somewhere, she is asking you why you are walking around without a shirt' answered Dadi. Aman looked at himself and realised that he had forgotten to wear his shirt in the hurry to check on Shayari. He got awkward and took a cushion from the sofa to try and cover himself. 'Dadi that, I had just finished showering when this Rehan came and told us about Shayari so I forgot to wear it in that panic.' He went behind Roshni, threw the cushion onto the sofa and pulled her to go in front of him. Everyone laughed at the way he was acting.
       Shayari pulled Rehan to the side some time later. 'What happened Shayari? Are you alright?' She blushed and said 'I'm okay but I have a feeling.' 'What feeling?' asked a confused Rehan. 'That I'm pregnant.' He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He went to the pharmacy to buy a test. He bought three, all from different companies to make sure the result would be accurate. He waited outside while she went inside the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out holding the three tests and they waited for 2 minutes. Neither of them could look in fear and anxiety but they argued and made each other look. There were two lines on all three of them. They looked at each other and jumped in joy. He hugged her and thanked her for the gift that she would be giving him. They revealed the news to the family after dinner. Everyone congratulated them. Ayaan who was lying in the crib next to them smiled and gurgled happily. Rehan picked him up and said 'did you hear Ayaan, you're going to be a big brother soon.' Ayaan smiled and laughed a bit causing everyone to be happy and take turns holding him and playing with him.