Figure in the Dark

Roshni came out of her bathroom just to bump into a dark figure. Before she could scream the figure quickly covered her mouth and said 'sshh Roshni, it's me.' Roshni breathed in relief and said 'Khanbaba you scared me.' They sat down on the bed and began talking in a low voice. 'How's our plan going?' asked Aman. Roshni smiled and said 'I think it's going great. He seems to have believed that we are fighting. If we add a little more masala to our "fights" I'm sure he'll definitely believe everything wholeheartedly and slip up.' Aman chuckled and said 'I wonder how couples fight. It's so hard to fight with you.' 'Exactly I wonder how people fight so much.'
They decided to sleep for a while and Aman kept an alarm for 4 am. Aman slept quite soon but Roshni was unable to sleep straight away. She kept tossing and turning for a while. Aman kept his hand on her stomach unknowingly while sleeping and she looked at him. She instantly felt a sense of peace wash over her. She was finally able to sleep. The alarm rang at 4am and they woke up. He kissed her forehead and left through the window. She watched him leave and went back to sleep.
       In the afternoon, Roshni sat next to Farooq in the living room. Karan and Rhea were watching from a distance. Roshni's phone rang and she made a face when she saw the caller ID. It was Aman. She answered the call and asked 'what do you want? If it's about your baby then he or she is fine.' I don't want to listen to anything. You made a mistake? I don't call this a mistake. She cut the call and looked at Farooq who was almost about to do a victory dance after hearing their fight. She said 'Farooq Bhai, I think I made the wrong choice. Maybe I shouldn't have married Aman. 'Aman.' Farooq thought he was dreaming. Roshni called Aman by his name. Ever since he knew them both she always called him Khanbaba and today she called him Aman. 'The rift between them must be getting worse' he thought. 'Roshni it's ok. Everything will be fine.' Roshni nodded and went to her room. Karan and Rhea went to her room as well. Karan said 'I think he is falling for it. Did you see his face when she shouted at Aman.' 'And when she called him by his name.' They discussed the plan further and carried on with it.