Surprise

Farooq was closely watching Mansoor. He made sure to stay near him so that he could hear when he got the call to say Roshni lost her child. He was waiting for that moment because after what he did he was so sure that it would happen. Farooq had to stop himself from asking Mansoor about her well-being several times in case he got suspicious. Some time later, Mansoor got a call from Junaid. Farooq took the phone and handed it to Mansoor. He prepared some fake tears and practiced how to make sad expressions as Mansoor talked. When he came back Farooq noticed that Mansoor didn't look sad or disturbed at all. When he asked what the call was about, Mansoor replied 'it was just Junaid asking me about some suggestions for a surprise.' He left without anymore explanation. 'Surprise?' Farooq asked himself confused by what was happening. He was expecting the call to be about Roshni's miscarriage and instead it was about some surprise. He had to find out what it was.
       By the next day he was sure that his plan had failed. 'Ughh I spent so much on that tablet and it didn't work. I lost 5,000 rupees but I will make sure Aman and Roshni lose their happiness, peace of mind and even themselves. Once they lose their child I will make them both blame each other and hate each other. Then they will separate and I will finally attain Roshni and cage her so that she never flies away from me again.' Fortunately someone had heard all of this and Farooq's game was about to end.
       A few days later the Ahmed's went to Junaid Manzil. Farooq wasn't with them as he got called back to his own house for a few days. Roshni and Aman were very surprised as they hadn't expected the visit. They all sat around and talked until they got to the main point. Junaid spoke 'Aman, Roshni all of us wanted to give the both of you a surprise. This is also an apology from us for keeping up the rivalry and forcing the both of you to forget each other.' Aman and Roshni looked at each other and at everyone else looking for answers. Rhea took an envelope from her bag and gave it to Ahmed. He went to Aman and handed it to him. Aman was confused but Ahmed told him to open the envelope. He opened it and found two tickets to the Maldives. Aliya said 'we know that after marriage the husband and wife go on a honeymoon but in your case this will be like a babymoon.' Aman and Roshni thanked everyone and her family left after dinner.
       RoshAn's flight was two days later so they began packing immediately and left two days later to catch their flight. They arrived in their hotel.

Over the next few days, they both completely enjoyed themselves by swimming, sunbathing and going on walks around the beach

Over the next few days, they both completely enjoyed themselves by swimming, sunbathing and going on walks around the beach. After a week it was time for them to go back home. It was also time for them to uncover a secret which they had almost forgotten to find.