Confrontations

Farooq went to where Aman was standing and slapped him. Kabir came and held his hand before he could do anything more. Junaid said 'Farooq Ansari if you raise your hand on my son while standing in my courtyard, you will not be able to ever use that hand in your life.'
       Farooq stepped back and Mansoor came forward. He went to Roshni and asked her 'why did you do this to me? Did I not give you everything? What do you even see in this boy that's not there in Farooq.?' Roshni moved away from him as if being near him made her annoyed and said 'you want to know what my Khanbaba has? He has a heart unlike this man. This Farooq who you wanted me to marry doesn't hesitate to even kill someone. Do you know the seriousness of that Abbu? He doesn't hesitate to take someone's life. Khanbaba on the other hand has not once reacted to anything even after everything that this man did. If he pressed charges Farooq would spend the rest of his life in jail. This man is a criminal. What a great choice you have for my groom.'
       Mansoor looked down in shame and tried to get closer to her but Roshni held out her hand in front of him. 'I'm sorry Abbu but you lost all rights on your daughter the day you told me to marry Farooq. Now please leave me and my family alone.' Aman looked at Roshni and Mansoor. He saw the sadness in Mansoor's eyes and went to Roshni. 'Roshni, I don't think you should behave like this with him. After all he is your Abbu.' Roshni looked at him and she also understood where he was coming from but the way her father behaved with her had really made her opinion change about him and she wasn't able to forget anything. She slightly smiled at everyone and went back inside to rest. Aman went to Mansoor and said 'Uncle I know you are not happy with what we did but trust me, we really love each other. I also hope that you will accept us because both of us would love it if our whole family will be involved in our child's life.' He also went inside after saying this and there was an awkward moment between the rest of the two families. Karan said that they should leave and they also went home.
       After he got home, Mansoor thought long and hard about the whole situation and finally took a decision.