Storm

Farooq reached the night club. He was waiting for someone and looked around to see if the person was there. Someone tapped him on his back and he turned around and found the person he was looking for. Sanjay, Sanjay Khanna. They hugged each other. 'Hey bro. It's been so long' said Farooq. Sanjay responded amicably. They talked for a while. 'I heard you got beaten by some girl in a case for the first time.' Sanjay held his fist in anger. 'Don't even talk about that. She might have defeated me in court but I will destroy her life.' Farooq took a sip of his drink and asked 'by the way, what's her name?' 'Roshni, Roshni Ahmed' Sanjay replied.
       Farooq looked up from his glass when he heard her name. 'Are you sure it's her?' 'Yes. Why?' 'That's my relative, the one I've been trying to attain for the past few years.' 'Oh that's her. I had no idea. By the way I saw her hanging out with this guy earlier on.' Farooq was already a quite annoyed by Roshni's actions and when he heard that she was with a guy his anger reached its peak. He calmed down and tried to think a bit more sensibly. He had already failed before in trying to get her in trouble. He needed to make sure it was not just Karan again, if it was Mansoor and Salma wouldn't listen to him again and would lose their trust in him. He opened Instagram and showed Karan's pictures to Sanjay. 'Was this the guy she was with?' Sanjay looked at them and said 'no it was someone else.' Farooq tried to think of who else it could be. Then it struck him. It was a long shot but it was worth it. He googled Aman and showed Sanjay his pictures. 'Yes it was him. Gotta say he looks great.' Farooq growled and almost hit the table with his hand. He had done so much just to keep her away from him and make her his but no, she had to go and meet that Aman. He mentally thought 'this is it Roshni. I will bring your meetings with him in front of everyone and you will never be able to meet ever again' and drank the rest of his drink in a single gulp.
       A few days later Roshni and Aman were sitting inside his car and talking about what to do next for their mission to end the rivalry. After they were finished talking, Aman dropped her in their usual place and she got out of the car just to see both of their families coming out of their hiding places. Roshni swallowed the lump in her throat. She knew this was it. Aman saw everyone and knew as well. He stepped out of the car because no matter what he couldn't let his Roshni face all the problems alone. It was also his fault and he would not let her take all the blame. They were brought to the front porch of the Ahmed mansion with everyone else following them. Mansoor stepped forward and slapped Roshni. Everyone were shocked as they had never seen him raise his hand on her ever before that. 'Uncle please, just listen to me. It wasn't Roshni's fault. I wanted to tell her something important' said Aman. Mansoor held his collar and said 'how dare you meet my daughter? We have no relation between us. I am sure your Abbu must have told you to do this and defame my daughter.' At this point Junaid spoke up 'Mansoor! Who do you think you are to hurl accusations against my son? He has not done anything and neither have I told him to. Unlike you we have basic manners and don't seek revenge using women and children.' Their arguments went on for a while. Roshni and Aman kept looking at each other. Karan, Rhea and all the youngsters in the Khan family tried to calm the two fathers down in vain.
       Roshni finally had enough and yelled 'stop. Stop right now.' Everyone looked at her in shock as they had never seen this side of her while Aman watched with pride. He had always admired this quality in her. 'Have you guys argued enough? Can I ask you one thing? What do you get from all this arguing and fighting? Can't you talk like normal people? Perhaps if you had done that two years ago then all these problems wouldn't have happened. This rivalry wouldn't have happened. Your wives and children wouldn't have been suffering like this. And yes Khanbaba and I have met before and we do meet. We were trying to do something to end this rivalry between our families and make everything back to how it used to be. There's also something we had planned to tell you after that which is that we love each other and want to get married.' The elder's jaws dropped and Farooq's heart broke into pieces while Aman and the others looked at her in awe. After they had processed everything she had said Aman spoke 'what Roshni said is right. We are in love and want to marry each other.'
       Farooq was enraged 'don't listen to these two. They have both gone mad.' Aman held out his hand to Roshni and she took it. She said 'you call us mad but tell me are we mad to try and solve our problems or are you mad to add to them?' Mansoor said 'Aman Junaid Khan, let go of her hand this instant.' Junaid said 'Roshni Ahmed get away from my son right now.' Roshni and Aman looked at each other and said 'we won't leave our hands our each other ever again.' Aman added 'if we live it will be together' and Roshni finished 'if we have to die that will also be together.' Mansoor signed something to Farooq and he went and tried to separate their hands but he was unsuccessful. He tried several things. He started hitting Aman and hurting him physically. Kabir, Rehan and Karan tried to interfere and help them but Farooq wouldn't let them. Aman and Roshni wouldn't let go of each other and finally Farooq went and brought a large saw. He said 'ok Aman. You won't let go of her hand right? Now say goodbye to your hand. Although Mansoor wanted to stop him his ego wouldn't allow him to.
       Roshni looked at the saw and Aman's hand. He was still holding her hand determined to not let her go even if it meant loosing his arm forever. As Farooq got closer to them she made her decision. She kissed his hand and took her hand back from his. Aman looked at her shocked. 'I'm sorry Khanbaba. I can't let anything happen to you because of me. I will never be able to live in peace if something happened to you. Forgive me.' She ran inside her house crying. Aman stood there numb with his hand still in the air. Farooq dropped the saw and pushed him on the ground. 'If I ever see you near her again I will cut you into pieces. Get lost.' Kabir and Rehan helped him up and brought him to where their family was standing. The Ahmed family were going back inside. Karan and Rhea looked back and mouthed 'sorry'. Aman came out of his trance and clapped. They all turned around. 'Ranjha may not have gotten his Heer but Aman will definitely get his Roshni no matter what.' After saying that he wore his sunglasses in style, turned around and got inside his car. The rest of his family also left. Farooq stayed outside and smiled to himself as his plan was successful. Little did he know what the fire he had lit in Aman would lead to.