8

"Where to sir?" Jimin asked as he wrapped his pink fingers around the steering wheel.

"Those are baby fingers." I said laughing wholeheartedly.

"Yes. They are chubby and cute."

"Oh yeah? You think so?" I asked, taking them in my hand.

"Yup. Are you going to say where we are going?" He huffed and pouted.

"Okay Mr. Grumpy, let's go to the park."

"I should really not try to be romantic. You destroyed my Titanic mood."

"Titanic mood?"

"Well, yes. That scene where they were, you know, running away and hid in the car. And then after that bad guy's gone and Jack asked Rose where she wanted to go."

"Well, that is exactly when the magic happens." I say teasing him.

"I am not getting in the backseat with you." he said, pulling my cheeks and kissing them.

"Wow. You really are something."

"Duh! I am your boyfriend." He snorted.

"Now who's the lame one?" I grinned.

"Influence Yoongi, I'm under your influence." He sang

"Let's go then." 

"Yeah." I breathed smiling real hard to myself.

We drove in comfortable silence to the coffee shop he worked in and bought coffee.

The road was dark and the lights from the city shone in the distance. He turned off the radio and rolled down the windows.

"Are you going to sing now?" I asked.

"Too tired." He hummed.

"Then?"

"Just listen to the wind gushing. And the crickets."

I looked out of the window. The cold misty air washed my face as we drove and my eyes teared up in the cold. The dark was soothing.

We were on a highway and one side was filled with a crowd of trees.

There were other cars driving past us but it seemed like we were the only ones there.

Our headlight fell on the road like a divergent beam covering the entire width and the moon sat in its throne, spreading its elegance in the stretches of the vast vicinity of the sky.

There was a time when Jimin 's camera reels were all used up in taking the sky's pictures. We are both obsessed with the sky.  

When I was finally tired of looking outside I turned in my set to face him. His dark hair falls on his face covering his forehead.

His cheeks are all red, lips pretty and shiny. I don't remember the last time I just sat beside him and watched him.

"Done checking me out?" He asked as he parked the car. 

"Never enough." I sighed shyly

"You look so pretty." I whispered.

"You picked the clothes." He said parking the car beside the giant wall.

"You're wearing them." I said looking at him more closely.

Jimin smiled real big and he came closer to me. He literally climbed on my lap and wiggled closer and kissed me on my mouth.

It was just a small kiss but it felt like the world embraced me.

I planted another kiss on his lips.