9

YOONGI'S POV

With three days to go for the competition we were pretty nervous. But at least we knew our songs well. We were sitting in the music room waiting for Taehyung to come.

Kim Taehyung, the second youngest teacher in our school. He's a model and a singer. When he first came here along with Jeon Jungkook, our youngest teacher, things were awkward. They were both famous and people would crowd them, snicker in class, and want to take pictures all the time.

In our first year, we got to know both of them. Taehyung and I instantly clicked, we shared a similar taste in music, I was indifferent to the fact that he was famous, so we talked a lot. He's only a few years older than me but it never really mattered. Tae always said that he was intrigued by me. And when he met Jimin, he really melted even further. He loved Jimin from the moment they met.

It was the same with Jimin and Jungkook, his dance teacher. They were more like friends and Jimin and Hobi were his favorite. It was fun being close with them. They were warm people taking care of the three of us.

That's how we got close. We were also the only ones who knew that Jungkook and Taehyung were together. They only took this job so that they can work at the same place and at least get some rest from their hectic schedules.

Honestly, they both were so busy all the time, watching them spend time freely in front of us really felt nice.

Taehyung said he'd hear us in our free period.

"Yoongi?" Jimin's voice was low, I could tell something happened. I turned my head to face him.

"Dad called."

"What? Why?"

"He wants me over for dinner. At least I'll get to meet mom."

"Hmm. You don't want to go, do you?"

He shook his head, looking at his hands.

"Jimin, come here." I walked to him and held his small face in my hands.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"You don't have to be sorry for everything, Jimin."

"But you'll worry again."

"No, see, I'm fine. Did he sound sober?" I asked, because if he was, then it wouldn't be much of a problem. He's a jerk but when he's drunk he's ten times worse.

He nodded but he wasn't even looking at me. I kissed his forehead, holding him closer to me.

"I'll come home quickly." He said, finally looking at me.

"It's okay, Jiminie." I brushed his hair out of his tired eyes.

"Am I late?" Tae's voice startled us both.

"Only a little." Jimin laughed, finally, what a relief.

"Sorry, I was stuck, fixing the budget for the event. Can't believe they made us the event managers."

"They made you what?"

"You heard me Yoongi, they made Jungkook and me event managers."

Why can't anyone let them off the hook for just some time? This was so annoying.

"Why did you agree to it?" Jimin asked.

"Our managers agreed to it. Screw it, lemme hear you guys, I'm excited." Taehyung clasped his hands and sat on the table.

"Wait, you guys are always starting without me." Jungkook entered the music room, panting.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked. We could tell that he was annoyed.