22

JIMIN'S POV

I took off the pictures slowly. I couldn't hold in my excitement. I finally was going home.

"Get ready, I'll do all this. Your clothes are in that bag." he pointed at the bag, I think he knew I was excited.

"I am tired but I can't wait to go back." I said

"I am done packing," he said.

I chose a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt and quickly changed in the washroom. I was too shy to do it in front of him.

"I am done." I say wearing a coat on top of it.

He kept looking at me for a while, I think it's because he hasn't seen me in my clothes for a long time.

"It's been a long time. Also you need a scarf." he sighed.

"I knew you would be thinking about this." I said moving closer to him to help him with the bags.

"Wait, wait, you don't have to do this. I got this." he took the bags before I could.

"Give me one."

"Fine, take this bag."

"You're stingy. Aren't they heavy?"

"Stingy? I should call you that, you never share your fried eggs with me." he was pouting.

"Oh didn't I?" That made me laugh. He looked adorable when he pouted.

"You did, you just didn't want to, because I made them for you." We walked out of the room. I finally gave it one last look. Even though today was the first time I actually saw it, I couldn't wait to get out of here.

"Let's go." he took my hand. It was warm and big, I liked holding a hand that felt familiar.

We greeted a few people on our way out. Jin Hyung's mother was waiting for us in the lobby.

"It was nice to be with you. Yoongi we will miss you, but please take care of yourself. Jimin, you are a wonderful boy, go easy on yourself." She hugged us both goodbye.

Diane was already in tears. The way they loved Yoongi made me smile but it hurt me like crazy because I couldn't remember any of his kindness. At Least now I can be with him, know him, love him as much as I want to, and try to live a good life.

"We'll leave now," he said taking my hand again.

The cold air hit my face but it felt nice. The sky was clear and the street was caked with snow. Everyone looked happy, there were little snowman outside each shop and Christmas trees were decorated fancily.

"You haven't done anything to your apartment right?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I figured. Let's buy some decorations. It's Christmas." he looked happy when I said that.

"Okay." we walked to our car that was again covered in snow. Snow made me happy.

The inside of the car was warm. He set the heater on high and we drove watching people and kids. There were small gatherings here and there and everything looked happy.

"I'll remember this Christmas, for the rest of my life." he said.

I couldn't hold onto my tears, I felt so bad for him. I felt so bad for us.

"Jimin, you just said it's Christmas." His voice was so calm that it angered me.

"No, let me cry. You cry if you want to. Why are you acting all tough?" I felt guilty, and I felt like this weight was crushing me.