20

YOONGI'S POV

"It's snowing." I said as some flakes fell on his hair.

"It's so beautiful. When are we going home?" he asked eagerly.

"Today noon."

"Really?"

"Mhmm. let's get back Jimin, you'll catch a cold."

"Okay."

I helped him downstairs, this time taking shorter breaks.

"Are you tired?" I asked as I covered him with his blankets.

"Not really, just this hurts." he said pointing towards his channel on his right hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll ask Lily to get it off."

I pressed the button underneath the table.

"Does it hurt a lot? It was for your IV fluid."

"It's okay." he said as she pulled out the needle.

"Jimin, you look really tired. Why don't you get some sleep?" Lily said.

When we both said nothing she must have felt awkward.

"I'll take your leave then. Call me if you need anything." she rushed out of the door.

We laughed under our breath.

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up when you woke up?" I wanted that moment to be only for us.

The question took him by surprise.

"You were sleeping really peacefully, I didn't want to wake you up."

That felt nice. He always did this. Getting Jimin back means the world to me and it kind of feels surreal. Just him talking, watching him move makes my heart ache. I missed him so much. 

I wanted to kiss him now, I wanted to hold him. But I felt exhausted, my tired eyelids were almost closing.

"Please sleep, you look really tired." he held my hand in his.

"You can read this then." I hand him his journal that I made for him.

"I love this. It's better than flowers and cards. This is nice. It tells me about you." his cheeks were red but he still spoke. It was so cute.

"That's a very Jimin thing to say." he laughed at that.

"I'll go to sleep then, call me if you need something but I probably won't wake up because..."

I couldn't complete it. He anyway wouldn't remember it.

"Because you are a deep sleeper?" He completed my sentence.

"I am saying that because you didn't wake up even when I moved several times." he answered my not asked question.

"Yes, I am. You'll soon get to see that." I laughed, to hide the tears I felt coming up.

"Hmm."

I kept looking at him for a while without thinking much. Then, Chim crossed my mind.

I don't know how to deal with this, how long it will take for him to merge with his personality. It's just too much.

But at least, I have Jimin. He'll make things a lot more bearable than they are. 

JIMIN'S POV

Yoongi fell asleep looking at me. He was lost in his own thoughts while I went through the journal.

It was very well maintained and I see how careful he is with details. He didn't miss a day indeed and at the end of each page he wrote that he missed me.