27

JIMIN'S POV 

After a moment of silence and the bubbles of questions in my head.

"What's our favorite song?" I was curious about so many things.

"Sweet Night by Kim Taehyung."

That song name reminded me of a lot of uncertain things. It was overwhelming and beautiful at the same time.

"There are so many things that I want to do with you." I finally got that thing off my chest.

I want to explore every corner of our history, and all the secrets of the little secrets we had and all the inside jokes we shared and all the memories of the Christmas lights we saw together.

"Let's solve a puzzle and watch your movie. Then we can go and buy books. Then I'll give you a small little assignment."

"An assignment? I want to do that now."

"Nuh uh. After we come back. You are gonna have to read some of your journal and you ask some questions, and I ask you about what you can remember. It isn't going to be easy, we need to go slow. Each time you answer correctly I take you to the place associated with the memory if there is any. You always wrote on the days you made memories so yeah, there must be."

"I wrote a poem yesterday." I was hoping he would read it.

"I know." he tilted his head to his side, watching me intently. There was something soft about his look.

After eating he was rummaging through boxes to find puzzles while I was setting up the TV. I liked how we could sit on our study desks and just turn around to watch the TV but he put a lot of soft pillows on the ground and placed a small table. This guy is always prepared.

I was out of hospital just yesterday and now I am going to watch Titanic with my surrealistically beautiful boyfriend Min Yoongi.

"Here! Found the cat family puzzle. We haven't solved this one yet." he looked very happy.

"You seem to love your kind a lot." Yes, Min Yoongi is the human version of a cat and if you think cats are not affectionate and are lazy you need to ask Siri to activate your feelings again because it looks like you were successful in making it deactivate your feelings.

"I love cats and we wanted to call our cats Blanket and Moon. We also wanted dogs but we don't have the time to manage them."

I don't absolutely detest the idea, it's a very cute idea. I love cats

"I would love to have a cat named Blanket. Cats are indeed as warm as a blanket."

"Do you want one?" He was looking at me with a serious look on his face.

"Not unless we buy a bed for it." What the hell was I saying? I could feel my face getting hot

He came to me and hugged me from the side.

"You said that last time too. Jiminie didn't want the kitten to sleep on the bed with us."

"Oh please." The atmosphere was light and pleasant, there was no pressure.

"Do you really want a cat?" Yoongi asked.

"Maybe, it would be nice to have another little life in our home."

"Then let's go tomorrow."

"What? Really?"

"Mhmm, it would be nice really. And you love cats, you would love her more than I will."

"So we are bringing our cat home tomorrow." I was right, happiness doesn't end with Yoongi.

"Yes, you got me all excited. Let's watch this now and do this."