41

JIMIN'S POV

I had gotten used to feeling lightheaded every now and then. And I never questioned it. I just can't seem to remember much when I do feel this way.

And now Yoongi is standing in front of me with his arms crossed. I'm already home from the supermarket.

"Hi." he smiled.

"Hi sleepyhead. I was bored out of my mind and went out to buy stuff."

"I woke up just a while back."

"Do you feel okay?" He does look a lot better than yesterday.

"I do. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Umm, maybe later?" I know what he's trying to do.

"No, why not now?" I tried to hold my smile, but he was already laughing and that made me laugh too.

"Cause I have work." I whined.

"I don't need a birthday cake, you come and watch a movie with me." he interlaced his fingers with mine and pulled me towards him.

"Why are you like this?" What a silly boy.

"Because I don't care about my birthday." He looked like the type to not care about his own birthday but would write big letters to you on your birthday.

"I care about my boyfriend's birthday. And it's not just your birthday you know?"

"Oh really? I didn't know at all." he laughed again.

"Okay, whatever, let me bake the cake."

"No, let's bake it together. It's our cake."

He was not going to give in. I tried to release myself from the circle of his arms but only got tickled in return.

"Fine. Whatever."

"Yay." he cheered.

He ended up doing most of the work while I sat on the countertop . I only teased him all the while. Blowing flour on his face, chasing him with cream on my hand. We were playing like little kids and Cloud was running with us.

That little life had so much energy in her that she managed to climb on the top of a door. Yoongi bribed her with treats to get her down.

Yoongi is a kind father but he can be hilarious when he's parenting. He makes all these cute baby noises while feeding Cloud and it makes me roll on the floor with laughter. Sometimes, even Cloud looks at him in a confused manner.

And the resemblance between Cloud and Yoongi made me adore them even more.

Yoongi and I ended up watching Alvin and the Chipmunks after lunch.

It gave me a little flashback from the last time we watched this movie.

We were in a different room, eating ice cream.

When I told him that he said he sneaked into my place that rainy day. All these little memories made me want to know more. But it's already like I am living a new life. I don't know how I'd feel to remember all of it all together.

I was excited and nervous for tomorrow. But it would have been better if I could tell Yoongi that we don't have to work on anything anymore. We can just go back to college and live a normal life rather than trying to put millions of pieces together.

YOONGI'S POV

Jimin was in such a happy mood that it made me forget all about Chim. Until he appeared again.

"Hi." His voice was very low.

"Can you not be this sad? It's my birthday tomorrow."

"I thought you didn't care about your birthday." there he is.