30

YOONGI'S POV 

Jimin was always hopeful, he knew how to look at the brighter side of things.

He was already falling in love with Cloud and he was also looking forward to our new year.

If I were to hope like Jimin, I would hope for him to get better soon. I would also hope for Chim to be able to set himself free. No one deserves to be trapped. Neither does Jimin nor does Chim.

We walked upstairs after we reached home. Jimin set her little crate by our piano, and sat on the ground taking her out of the crate.

Cats are mysterious and curious creatures and I already see the curiosity in her eyes. She places herself on Jimin's lap and slowly crawls out.

"She's adorable." I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Look, she is walking to you." Jimin giggled cutely.

"Oh yes, baby come here.'' I gently picked her in my hands and let her sniff my hands. Her eyes were just like Jimin's eyes, deep and pretty.

"You are being so soft to her."

"Are you jealous already?" I laughed making Jimin blush.

"No, I mean, no one would know that you're this soft if they just see you. You both look adorable together."

"You blush a lot these days and Cloud definitely likes you more. She is looking at you."

"She'll love you and she'll love me and she'll love this place."

"Oh wait, when's her birthday?" we forgot to ask this, that's sad.

"Doesn't matter, let's just consider it to be March 9."

"3 days out of the hospital and you are obsessed with my birthday." We laughed looking at each other.

Cloud looked in my direction like a little baby and my heart melted.

"I might end up loving her more than I love you."

"Sure, go ahead, that won't affect us."

Us. I like that.

"Right, it won't. Will you cook for me today?"

"Yes! What do you want?" He looked excited, just like he did in the past.

"Whatever you cook, I just need food. We can play with her after we eat."

"Okay! I'll go now then.

As soon as Jiminie rushed to the kitchen I walked to the balcony with Cloud. This beauty in my palms was so intrigued by the surroundings that she watched in awe. I kissed her on the forehead and pretended to eat her paws and played with her in every way possible. If euphoria was a living thing, it would be our little Cloud.

I took her to our piano and her light paws the keys which startled her but she kept pressing them and meowing.

Jimin laughed when he saw us playing, and we liked being watched.

I placed her on her bed so she could get familiar with it. I played with her until she got tired, until Jimin called me to eat.

"This smells so good." he made us fried rice with chicken.

"This is all I could think of. I hope this tastes good. Also you really played like a kid there."

"I played so much that she fell asleep." I said eating a spoonful of rice and as usual, this tastes heavenly.

"Now I won't get to play with her." he pouted.

"Eat before it gets cold, it tastes amazing." I said, giving him a spoon.