Characters

Females :

Aurora Jameson - Omega / made into a rogue. Later finds her second chance mate.

Ashley Bennett - Luna of the moon peak pack. Has a horrible personality. Major slut. Not a good person.

Grace Norwood - Titles of Lady of the Black dawn pack. Hates rogues with a passion. Has a thing of the Alpha king's brother, prince Castiel. And would do anything to be with him. Even so there are rumors between the families and the packs about marrying those two off.

Penelope Davenport - former Queen to the kingdom. And is the mate to the former King, Theseus Davenport. Smart. Cunning and will do anything to keep her family safe.

Catherine Davenport - Princess and the only daughter to the former Queen and Former King. She is spoiled brat, she wants thing to be her way or no way at all. She hates rogues as the next person.

Males :

Theseus Davenport - Former king. Powerful man. Made the kingdom thrive and passed it to his oldest son.

Castiel Davenport - Second born son of the king and queen. Smart. Wise. Strong warrior, never lost. Does not want to marry someone like Grace, he can see right through her act. He is a very simple man, or least he tries to be. He wants to find his mate so very badly.

Jasper Davenport - First born son of the king and queen. Born leader in everything. His kingdom is very large and Jasper has a lot power. Some say more than his father ever did. Jasper has a mate, but she was killed by a same pack member over a fight. Jasper is a hard man to read even more so to be with.

Dean - Royal Beta to the king.