27

Theodore -

Taking our place at the table for some breakfast before I head to work.

" My dear. I will have to go work in due time but you will go to the stores. Where you will get clothes, as much as you can get. Take my card and have fun."

" Ready?" She asked surprised

I grabbed her face gently and kissed her lips.

" Of course my dear. I want to give you everything that I have. What is mine is yours". With that I say my goodbyes to my dear, heading inside the garage choosing my car for the day. In no time flat I was at my building. Walking up the stairs I was followed by my men. Passing my secretary, she no longers matters to me. Might have to fire her and get a new secretary.

Putting my things on desk wanting to know what was the news on the feral rogues issues that are surrounding areas around individual packs. More so around Artemis's family home. She has no idea that her family might be in danger.

---------

Artemis -

I was now in the back of car with two large men that are my guards for today while I am at the stores for clothes.

I was utterly nervous going shopping because I had no idea if I needed to get something required so I just got many things.

Nearly 1 hour later

I cut things short for my guards. We loaded everything inside the back of the car and head home. When we came back inside of the house I had some help with the bags. And the first time one of the guards spoke up to me.

" Luna, dress nice later tonight. A car will be ready at 8 pm". The guard said then left.

Leaving me kind wondering what to wear for tonight. Going through the bags of clothes I decided on something nice but more me.

The time flew by and again I was in the back seat wondering where we were going. Until I saw that we pulled up to a club. The lights were flashing everywhere and anywhere. And a long line that wrapped around the building. My door opened up and I exited the door following the guards going into the club. The lights were low and music was loud. I was led upstairs to another floor where the music became low.

The scene changed from many people dancing to distasteful music to soft lounge area. There was a few people walking around, the guards that were Artemis left her standing. The guards went to the exit spots inside the room.

I looked around wondering where Theodore was at. And by looking at the other women I was wondering if my choice of clothes were wrong. But suddenly hands wrapped around my waists.

" You look beautiful. I like you this way when we are in public. If you want to show skin then you can do that at home, for me to see, only."

Turning around smiling at him, he kissed my lips and he led me further into the room. Where he introduced me to other members that were in the room. Other than that the women that were dressed in little clothes kept glaring at me but looking loving at Theodore. I am no fool I know that Theodore has been with other women before me. But other than being there listening to everyone talk to each other I just stood there because I had no idea what to say.

Even when I tried to pass the time I grabbed a champagne class but Theodore took it away from me. That was 5 minutes ago and I want to go home at this point.

As I was looking out over the club I felt my wrist being dragged by Theodore.

----------

Theodore -

When I saw my little mate come inside the room I almost lost control, how she was dressed was very appropriate, which I liked. I did not want her to show her skin like the others sluts around this room.

When I took away her drink I then took her to my office. When I stepped into my office I pulled Artemis inside and locked the door.

Taking the chance I grab her face to kiss the life out of her. I kept kissing her where she backed onto my desk. Picking her up and placing her on the desk. I break the kiss so both of us can breathe. I kiss her neck, jaw line going down to the valley of her breast. I was forgetting my control, and her moans were not helping me one bit.

I ripped the dress where Artemis breast's were full display. My eyes turned black from the sight that was on my desk. I go back to kissing her with so much passion I move down her jawline trying to find her sweet spot where I will put my mark on her lovely neck.

Bringing her close to me I bite down on her neck giving her my mark. She screamed in pain for a moment then she stopped and became limp in my arms.