22

Erin -

I called Aurora to help me on this matter. Having daughters is a lot of stress to say the least. But now I have to gave them up to alpha's around the world that could be their mates or not.

I know what Jasper is doing and I respect and trust him with everything I have. But sometimes I believe that the council do not like how we raised our daughters. Being the princess of king has it own sets of rules. Where my daughters are strong, no doubt but they have many other flaws in them.

They can not do everything a male can. Not really. If they did it would cause problems. So right now I am trying to prepare for this dinner party. Something that I am not looking forward too.

" Erin" hearing someone call out to me seeing that it Aurora.

Hugging tightly as I could but not to much because I can break her. I forget sometimes that she is human.

" I am here to help you in anyway". Aurora said

" And I thank you for it."

-------

6 hours later.

I went to check up on everyone. First the boys, nephews included.

Seeing that they were nicely for tonight's dinner. We made our way down waiting for the guests to arrive. I am racked with nerves because I have no idea who will be joining us this every night.

----------

Theodore Du Luca -

When I was given the message that I must come to the king's home for a dinner party. I wondered why. But then I remembered I needed a mate, someone to fill in the position of Luna.

And possibly give me a child, a son so that the business can go on. I agreed that I would come, but is not well welcome. Like I would want those bratty princesses as my mate or chosen mate. If I chose one I will make sure that I make that girls life a living hell.

Making sure all my bags are packed and placed on the plane ready to get this over with. Sighing already of the dread that will surly come when I arrive.

When the plane landed I exited and found my ride where it took me to the palace. I was led to the main room where I saw many other alpha's. Which is a good thing maybe I won't have to pick a princess after all. I reached for a glass but stop when I felt something come over me. Like telling me to look up at the stairs. And that is when I saw her.