30

Aurora -

I stood there for a second wondering why this was happening. Then I thought about my sons. Yes there are old enough to care themselves but there are my sons. I could not do nothing, I might be human but my sons and my husband come first.

Moving against the crowd of people rushing to fight and or get to the bunker for safety. I was trying to get ahead of everyone but that failed when of the warriors spotted me and he called me out over the mind link. How you ask I knew he used the mind link well Jasper came out of the house with his sons following behind him, and Erin as well with the girls.

" Aurora! Get to the bunker now!"

Erin got in front of me pulling me along.

" Everything is okay Aurora. Castiel is okay and your sons are as well. They are heading to the front lines of the south line of the pack. We must get to the bunker".

I nodded my head knowing that she was right. I helped her with her daughters, trying to keep them calm as we get to the bunker.

Moving pass everyone trying to stay linked together, we saw a wolf inside the pack lines. Something was off, he is not of this pack how everyone was looking at him. And I saw his mouth, blood was around it. I was not the only one who saw it, Erin as well. Between me and her we shielded the girls and making our way to the bunker as fast as we could.

We were close to the bunker, I saw people rushing inside the bunker like lightning. Erin and her daughters were in front of me, I made sure of that. In front of the bunker there was warriors already in their wolf forms guarding the bunker from any attacks.

Once Erin and her daughters were inside the bunker I was close behind them until I was tackled to the ground by claws that got my left shoulder. The pain was unbelievable. I tried to get up but the feral rogue had its paw on my back. And it the beast was pushing into me, it felt like my back was breaking. But in a quick moment I felt air come over me. Flipping over I see one of our warriors fighting the feral rogue. And our warrior won easily, he then looked at me throwing his head to the bunker. I understood what he was trying to say.

" Thank you"

I get up and I run to the bunker. Getting inside the bunker I fall down to my knees feeling light headed.

" Mom! Aunt Aurora is hurt!" Esme shouted

Erin came running to see and her eyes grew big at the damage for her best friend wound.

" Help me get her up." Erin said

Esme and Erin took Aurora down the bunker stairs and placing her down on one the empty beds. Esme went to get the kit and to help her mom with aunt Aurora.

"Aurora. Aurora. Stay with me! Keep your eyes open!" Erin yelled to her.

Aurora tried her best. Erin along with Esme helped Aurora's wound. It was hard to watch for Esme seeing her mom patch up her aunt. Erin bandaged up the wound on Aurora's shoulder and half of her chest. But the loss of blood did not help Aurora's case. Erin made the bed comfortable for Aurora as she prayed that everyone in the pack is okay and for her family along with Aurora's.

And Erin hoped and prayed that Aurora would okay. And that Castiel gets here quick.

Hours later. Aurora has become more pale than before. She was losing much blood, Erin kept pressure on her wound as best as she could. Erin looked at the doors of the bunker wanting them to open, waiting them to show her mate and Aurora's mate to come in and to tell them that they won the fight against the feral rogues.

But nothing happened.