5

Castiel -

I drove hours on end coming to a stop because me car needed gas if it was going to make the trip.

Getting out I check on my love, her pulse is weak but she is still with me.

"  hang a little longer my love."

I kiss her forehead before filling but the car and getting some snacks for the road. Coming back to my car I make a few phone calls, my friends that only listen to me and not my brother. Something my brother does not understand.

And by now he has cut off the accounts he made for me years ago, seeing if that will be bring home. As if. You see my dear brother I have planned for this.

The phone calls I made while in the car worked perfectly, I had everything set up. The house me and my mate would live in and jobs that I can do, and if one day my love wants to work she can.

To everything we would need and more.

After the calls were made I though my cell out the window leaving it on the ground of the gas station in the middle of no where. Meeting my contacts at the port to get me where I wanted to was smooth sailing from here on. In a long time I can finally breath. Being away, cutting all ties with my family felt great in itself besides I have a new family now. My aurora. She is my family now and that is what I only need.