16

Aurora -

I looked on with everyone else that was in the room. My best friend is mated to Jasper, the alpha king. What are the odds?!

Both of them say "Mate" as a low whisper to each other but everyone heard it. They stared at each other, Erin was frozen in her spot so Jasper moved towards her. He had a smile on his face when he got close to her. When he was about to kiss Erin she snapped out of her thoughts and she ran for it. Jasper growled and followed after her.

I can not stop smiling about what happened just a few seconds ago. I look over at Castiel and he was smiling as well. He leaned to kiss me, and we continued on eating dinner. When everyone was done with dinner Theseus told everyone to go into the main lounge for the meeting. I still Roman in my arms, as I sat down on the couch in the lounge room Castiel took his spot beside me. He placed his arm around me warming me up instantly like he knew I became cold in that moment. Smiling at him on how he knows so fast.

Theseus started to talk.

" Everyone setting down. Settle. Moon peak pack welcome to our pack for the time being. This alliance will help each pack, my daughter will thrive in the moon peak pack to the Alpha and Luna haven chose for her. Now before each and every one of you leave to your rooms there are some rules that have to be discussed.

These rules are there for a reason, please do respect each and every rule while here. Thank you, sleep well." Theseus said.

Me and Castiel got up to leave and go to our rooms. Both of us were very tried. Once in the room I put Roman into his crib, then I go to the closet starting the shower. Feeling arms around my waist, feeling warm sparks on my skin knowing it was Castiel. We strip out of clothes getting into the shower. Having more than enough time in the shower, slipping on my pjs I get into the bed and Castiel followed behind me.

Placing me on his chest we went to bed.

--------

In the morning.

I get up seeing that Castiel was gone and so was Roman. I go to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

When I was done I made the bed and left the room. Going to the stairs I was stopped by the one person I was hoping that she would leave me alone. But nope.

" I always knew you were a whore. I am not sure how you wormed your way into the royal family but I will end it. And I will throw you out and I will get rid of that child of yours" Ashley said with a smug smile on her face.

In that moment I snapped. You can curse, harm, whatever to me but NOT my child. I grab by her hair and slam her on the ground, giving her a slap to the face. Then getting close to her face.

" Listen here you dumb bitch. I do not care about you. You are nothing to me, but a whore. The only thing you care about is getting laid. You can harm me but if you harm my son I will kill you myself and I will make it excitingly painful. If you want to make it back home, then you stay the hell away from me and my family." I get up from the floor leaving her on the ground. She was shocked that I did that, hell me to.

However I go downstairs and I see my baby in my mate's arms and all my anger goes away. I go and sit down besides them.

" Thank you for letting me sleep in."

" No problem love. And well done". Castiel said

" You heard?"

" Yes. Come on you need to eat" Castiel said

----

Hours later

Each pack was outside for the union between each pack. Catherine was forcibly taken outside waiting for the doom for her new life in moon peak pack.

Jasper had made it as well and he had Erin by his side with female warriors surrounding her side. Making me laugh more when she asked me to help her, she is in a rude awakening being mated to an Alpha. But being mated to an Alpha king and that has to be Jasper. She is going to need all the luck in the world when it comes to Jasper.

Then the moon peak pack presented the person they picked for the union between each pack. He is a warrior by the looks off, standing tall. Looking gruff, having no emotion on his face nor eyes. Catherine looked at her brother hoping that he will stop it but in truth Jasper was happy to get rid of his sister. She was not needed anymore. For Jasper he found his mate and he was happy that his little brother had his mate and a child. Their father didn't care one bit.

Aurora -

I as watch everything play out I had a feeling that I was being watched. I find who was staring at me, it was Killian.

----------

Killian -

Weeks prior I was called by the Alpha king that he wants an alliance with us. Bringing a smile to my face that the alpha king chose my pack when he could chose another that is among thousands but no my pack was the first.

After the phone called I went to find my mate. She will be so happy that we will be going to be with royalty. And that we will be getting an princess within our pack. I start to make the orders on what we need to do and the things that needed to be done.

When it was the day to drive there and when we arrived I helped Ashley to get out the car and we were greeted by the alpha king and his court. But there is one person that caught my eye. She looked familiar to me some how.

I shake it off thinking that it can be nothing. But that feeling never went away. When I looked close to her face that is when I knew who she was. But what the hell is she doing here?!

And I saw how she was with the prince. Is there a story behind that? When myself and my pack were outside for the day of us being there for the alliance I had to speak with her, have to find out on what Ashley about her.

But I had to wait for the union to finish. Me and Ashley chose Braxton, he is one of the top warriors of the pack. He is a good fit of the princess. Even though the princess was not at all happy. Me I don't care if she is or not. It is all about the packs.

Then everyone broke off from outside and I followed "her" inside the house.