32

One week later

Aurora -

I am more than happy to be in my own home. Being in the pack wing was not where I wanted to be but my wound said other wise.

However I am in the kitchen trying to make some breakfast but having to use one arm is easy said than done. My left arm has to be in this sling so it can heal right. That damn feral rogue cut deep into me, tearing muscle or something like that.

" Aurora May" Hearing that voice knowing it was Castiel.

Turning around with a huge smile on my face to see if that would soften him up a bit. But by the looks of it not so much.

" Why are you out of bed?" Castiel said walking to me.

" Cooking some food. What does it look like?"

" Don't get smart with me." Castiel said while looking down at me. Where I can see that he is trying to control his wolf.

I step forward to hug him. He tensed up for a moment then he hugged me back. Smelling my neck, where he did that so many times before in the past to calm himself down. And it always worked.

" Castiel, I am sorry that I left the room without you noticing. But I am okay, I will be. The feral rogues are gone and we are still here. I'm still here, in front of you. Where I can kiss your chin, your nose and your lips."

Castiel growled. " Don't push it little one" Castiel said with a slight smile.

I turned back around to continue on with the cooking but I was picked up by Castiel.

" Castiel. What are you doing? I was making breakfast. Castiel, would you put me down".

" no can do love. We are not having breakfast here. We are going to eat at Jasper's home."

" Oh"

" So come on let's get dressed".

Once myself and Castiel were dressed we came downstairs where I saw my sons ready and by the door.

" Morning mom" All said to me. And each of them kissed my cheek, we made our way out of the house and walked to Jasper's home. Entering inside the boys break off from us and go to their friends. Where Castiel helps me go to our table, which is where Jasper and Erin are at. When Erin saw me she jumped up and hugged me.

We all took our seats at the table. The food was placed in front of us. Castiel loaded my plate first before his. As we started to eat Castiel kept his hand on my thigh, I believe it makes him feel better, that he won't lose me out of thin air. After 20 minutes or so Jasper rose from his seat and everyone stopped talking.

" Thank you all for coming. After we all faced the feral rogues and won."

Applause went throughout the diner room of the palace.

" But I have something else that I want to share with all of you. 5 other packs heard of our issue and they came in the hour of need, we own our thanks to the packs. And each and every pack has mine appreciation, and the queen as well.

Will the Broken Mountain pack, the red river pack, Crest pack, The shadow pack and the Dark moon pack stand."

Those pack stood tall with pride.

Jasper gave the nod to the Alpha's of those packs and from each pack a man step forward.

" Delta Thorn of Red River pack the queen and I give you our daughter Princess Nova" Jasper said

Everyone clapped but for Nova she sat there with huge eyes.

" Theta Ian Of the Crest pack the queen and I give you our daughter Princess Hope" Jasper spoke again.

Hope sat there, not she was not dishearten by it. In fact she was intrigued by the tall looking man that had glasses on. She give him a smile which he gave one back to her.

" Gamma Solomon of the Broken Mountain pack the queen and I give you our daughter Princess Esme"

" Pi Otto of the Shadow pack the Queen and I give you our daughter Princess Marjorie"

" Zeta Stephen of the Dark moon pack the queen and I give you our daughter Princess Cecily"

Cecily was not happy about the choice that was in front of her. A zeta, a low ranking for any wolf as she thought about it. Other than the fact of his title he was more beastly than man, tall, thick beard. Few scars on his face, but with one scar that went all the way down on one side of his face. That the scar on the left side of his face took the sight with it. Oh yes, Cecily was very pissed at her parents.

But there is nothing that Cecily could now. Her fate was sealed by her parents. And besides that is why her parents chose the battle war torn zeta to be with Cecily. They believe the zeta and fix Cecily's attitude.

With that everyone cheered for the new unions and for the future for each pack. Jasper and Erin felt good about the choices they made for the rest of their daughters.

And in some time weddings will be happening for the royal princesses. Some become happy and some do not.