1

Aurora -

Right now I am sitting in a hollow tree waiting for the rain to stop.

You are probably wondering why I am in a hollow tree, let me explain. My name is Aurora May Jameson. And I am a werewolf well I used to be. My wolf has not spoke to me in some time.

Anyways I was apart of a large pack. We were good, I was good. I studied real hard wanting to get to places in the world but that did not happen for someone like me. All of the teachers at the pack school told me that I am too small. That I am weak. And they are right.

I stand at 5'1 and I would definitely lose any fight that came my way. However I kept trying. But it is hard when you have no one. No family to help you when you are down. But I did have a friend, her name was Erin. She is the beta's sister. And she did not mind hanging around me.

When I turned of age to find my mate was happy. Wondering if he would nice, among other things racing in my head. But all hopes and dreams die. It turned out my mate was the Alpha, Killian. He is the son to the former Alpha. Killian's father stepped down on that very night when I was rejected by him.

Thousands pains I felt in my heart. All he did was laugh at my pain. He rejected me in front of everyone. I was going to leave the pack but I was stopped by him and his friends.

Killian banned me from leaving the pack also making me an omega. I was pushed around, hurt by words and by being beaten by everyone in the pack.

Making matters worse I had to watch Killian be with his chosen mate. Ashley Bennett.

Ashley Bennett is a major slut. She did every guy in the pack. Even there are rumors she slept with Killian's father.

But no one said anything to his face. Not even his parents. Shocker.

I had to stay there for a year, I was banished by Killian because Ashley was pregnant with "his" child and she did not feel safe with me around.

I was tossed out like trash over the line of the pack. Where I became a rogue. That was a few years ago, just not sure how long it has been.

So I been traveling to place to place trying to stay hidden. Where as right now in a hollow tree waiting for this stupid rain to stop. I am cold damn it!

One hour later -

I woke up from my sleep in the tree seeing that the rain stopped. I get out and stretch my limbs from being in a ball for hours on in.

Taking a look around I start my walk for the day. To find another place to lay my head for later in the night when it comes. Walked for a while I was able to come across a  river. Wasting no time I jump in the water. Enjoying the water, who knows when I will be able to bath again.

Coming up from the water I sat down on the river shore getting my breath under control which has been hard lately for me. I know that I am not in the best shape, I can't remember when I last ate.

My thoughts ended from a sound close by. Then I see a man, a naked man trying to hide from something. In time I knew he was a werewolf but he did not look like any rogue werewolf I ever seen before.

Thinking it would be best if I just leave without him noticing me would be really great right now. He is not small in any way and or form. I do not want be here when he wants to fight.

I slowly move back trying to get to a tree or a bush that can hid me from his eye sight. But that does not work one bit. When I moved back a rock shifted and the unknown naked man looked at me in the eyes.

My breath hitched. No way. This can not be!!!!!