Chapter 8

Natasha POV

I was in the middle of reading a book in my room when Jarvis alerted me.

"Mr Pirate Man has called a meeting in five minutes Natalie Rushman" his monotone voice says as it fills my room.

"Ok J I'm coming" I say ignoring the nickname as I put my book down and make my way to the meeting room. Me being the last person to come in.

"All right all of you are here. There are two people you need to get info on. two vigilantes, Spider-Man and the shadow. Spider-Man seems to have webs and some sort of Sixth Sense while shadow seems to be able to teleport and create force fields. you guys need to get names." Fury explained

"why are we doing this" Stark asked with a bored express

"why waste time with agents when you guys will do it quicker" he explain

"what did the Vigilantes do" Steve asked

"nothing"

"so why are we going after them" Clint asks

"We don't know who they are or why they do what they do. I just need names for the database." He answers

"Alright" I say

"Good you have two weeks" Fury says walking out. We all turn to each other and discuss how to approach this.

"They are out right now. why don't we go and assess their skills, then we can make a better estimate on how to tackle this." Steve suggests

"do all of us need to go" Clint asks

"No, I don't think so. Steve Tony Natasha and I can go" Bucky says

"All right, that's a good plan, Buck. Nat Tony Bucky meet me at the jet in 5." Steve says. I quickly change and go to the helipad. Tony is already there since he doesn't really have to change. We get in the quinjet and Steve and Bucky soon follow suit. we're in the air in seconds.

third person POV

Sophia and Peter were sitting on a roof after stopping the robbery, when Peter got a warning to move. He did and barely missed the Repulsor beam that came at him. Sophia could feel the presence of 4 new people. She looked around and soon saw Iron Man, the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Captain America had surrounded them.

'we got company' she saw a flash in front of her eyes. A new thing that she had integrated into her as and Peter suits. Instant messaging. Whenever Peter couldn't directly talk to her. She could do the same by speaking through an automated voice.

'yeah' she sent back 'IM,TWS,BW and CA'

'You take BW and CA' he sent back already starting to web up Iron Man's repulsors 'I'll take the other two'

Sophia started running towards Captain America. He tried to throw his shield at her, but she stopped it with a force field and threw it back at him. He ducked in surprise and the shield fell onto a nearby roof. Skidding loudly to a stop. Captain America came closer to her and tried to punch her. She caught his hand and kicked his chest winding him. Whilst he was regaining his breath she kicked the back of his legs and he fell to his knees. She left him in a force field ball and walked away. Huh, that was easier than I thought. She looked to Peter and saw The Winter Soldier in a pile of webs, Iron Man in the midst of being beaten.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. She looks around and sees Black Widow in a defensive position ready to fight. She pulls the knife out of her shoulder and mirrors the widow's stance, ignoring the blood and pain coming from her arm. They circled each other for a bit before Nat pounced. Punching and kicking at Sophia. Sophia was left on the defensive trying to block the widow's attacks, having to resort to teleporting when the widow had her stuck.