Chapter 13

Trigger Warning: Knives, abuse, chaining up, wounds, blood i think that's it.

Sophia POV

When I gave Ms. L the envelope full of money before we went to the library,  she quickly counted the money. When she saw it was all there she smiled a sort of mischievous and creepy smile

"Good, all of it's here" was all she said before we left. When at the library I sat across from her at a table and did my homework. It was pretty simple stuff and even though I knew the material I wanted to do more practice on it. I looked up after a bit and saw Natasha freaking Romanoff and Maria fucking Hill enter the library.

They were wearing stupidly futile disguises. A cap, sunglasses and a sweater. What's that gonna do, hide who you are? I immediately put my textbook up in front of my face. I did not want to see them, especially not today of all days. Not with Ms. L right here.

I wait a couple minutes before looking over the textbook. Just need to see if they're, oh shit they saw me. Natasha pats Maria's shoulder while still maintaining eye contact with me. Maria turns in my direction and smiles and starts to walk over. I put the book down and inaudibly sigh, great now they're coming over.

"Sophia didn't think we'd see you here" Natasha says. Miss L being confused looks up to see who it was before virtually freezing with an open mouth and wide eyes. She quickly gets up and says "Natasha Romanoff" in a star struck voice

'who are you with Sophia' Nat signs to me Nat Nat

'Oh this is my guardian Miss L' I reply motioning to Miss L as I sign it.

"It's nice to meet you" Maria says with a fake smile

"nice to meet you too" Miss L still says looking a bit star struck

"Sophia I hope you're not straining yourself" Nay says miss L's eyes snap to me and with an incredibly fixed smile she asks why

"oh on Friday we had a stitch her up" Maria response

"you did" miss L asks through her teeth looking right at me with your anger

"yeah she said she got mugged" Nat said and miss L smiled, letting out a huge sigh of relief

"oh well she's doing better" Miss L says

"Well that's good" Maria says "we will leave you to your work Sophia. see you later" they leave our table and go looking for some books I'm assuming somewhere behind me. When they're out of ear shot Miss L turns to me as your smile immediately fades into a scowl.

"You force them to fix your injury" she said quietly enough as to not be heard by anyone around us "I think you need to learn not to go snitching on me"

"I didn't go to the-" my phone starts before she interrupts

"pack it up we have things to do at home" she says I quickly comply knowing that there would be a very small chance of me going to the internship today. We walk out and back home, there she leads me directly to the torture room.

She angrily ripped the bag off my back and tossed it away. She chained me up onto the wall and brought out some knives and other sharp tools. She took a small sharp dagger and stuck it into my leg

"Snitches get stitches" she said looking me directly in the eyes before she laughed like a maniac. She continued to cut me up for what felt like a couple hours. When she finished she got a bottle of alcohol and poured the contents out all over my fresh cuts.

"Well now I have blood on me" she said, annoyed looking at her clothes. She unlocked me and I fell onto the floor in exhaustion. I crawled over to my bed and slowly got up into it. There was some blood still coming but most of it stopped. Miss L left me there and I slowly got my phone out. Time to text Mama.