Chapter 29

Sophia POV

It was now 1 am and Wanda was trying to coax me to bed. I finished my mock essay and was just about to start on math and Science. Everyone else had gone up to bed with Wanda promising to get me to sleep. Which is what she is currently trying to do.

"C'mon love lets go to sleep" she says as she sits on the floor beside me.

"Can't" I say " I have to study"

"all that's left is math and science" she says " the two things that you're the best at"

"gotta finish this"

"Well, let's at least go up to our room" she says. I think on it for a moment before getting up

"Okay" I say as I gather all my things in my arms. I teleport us up to her room and put them on the floor sitting in front of them.

"you need to sleep honey" she says softly kneeling beside me

"I have to study" I say " only 4 hours to go"

"that's all night" she says shocked

"I have a lot to do tomorrow" Wanda sighs and puts her hand onto my head

"you brought this upon yourself" she says before slowly scratching my scalp. I immediately stop everything I'm doing and melt into her. She picks me up while still scratching and lays me on the bed. She lays down and puts me on her chest, head over her heart as she did while I was napping

"need to study" i weekly say

"just sleep a bit, you can study tomorrow when you wake up"

"technically it is tomorrow" I joke

"Oh shut up and sleep," she laughs. With her hand in my hair, the warm blanket and her heart beating in my ear I slowly drift to sleep. I'll continue later

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up hours later at 5 am. Wanda was deep asleep cuddled into me. My head was still over her heart and I could hear the steady beating of her heart. I slowly climbed out of bed and replaced myself with her froggy. I sat down on the floor in front of my books and got to work.

Science and math were my two easiest classes so it didn't surprise me when I finished them both within 2 hours. Seeing as it was almost 7, i got up and went into my room to change. As I was finishing up I went back into Wanda's room.

"We should wear one of her sweater" Shadow says as I walk into her closet

"Yea we should" I agree as I find one. It was a black widow sweater that I think she stole from Mama. As I walk out of the closet I am met with Wanda getting out of her bed.

"Good morning" I say as I walk up to her and give her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning," she replies. When she pulls away she looks at my outfit.

"Is that my sweater" she asks confused

"Yea I took it from your closet." I reply "I hope that's ok"

"Yea no I don't care" She replies "It's not like I don't have some of your clothes in my closet"

"Wait what" I say in confusion

"Yea" she replies before disappearing into the closet to get ready for the day. While she's gone I grab my phone from underneath all the books and paper. I look at it only to see it's dead. I just sigh before cleaning up all the books and putting them in a neat pile on Wanda's desk. Wanda comes back out of her closet wearing my hoodie.