Chapter 18

Natasha POV

At around 7 the next morning I make my way to Wanda's bedroom. I knock lightly but there was no answer. "I'm coming in" I yell as I open the door. I look at the bed and see a sleeping figure. With a smile I walk over to the bed and am about to touch the person's shoulder when I hear a door open. I turn and I'm met with Wanda coming out of the closet in casual clothes.

"Nat what are you doing here" she said in slight panic

"I was coming to get yo- who is in your bed" I ask with a smirk.

"It's no one" She quickly replies using her powers to move me further away from the bed.

"Wanda, was someone with you last night. The same person you snuck into your room through the window last night at like 2 am" I ask with a smile putting my hands on my hips.

"Nat it's not like that" Wanda pleads "Please just leave before she wakes up"

"SHE" I exclaim "Well this is interesting" suddenly I hear a noise behind me. I go to turn around but Wanda's powers stop me. Wanda looks behind me and seems to be watching whoever is here.

"she came to wake me up" Wanda says to whatever the other person asked

"I can make her leave... really... if you're sure... okay do you want to get dressed first?" Wanda says pausing to let the other person communicate

"What do you mean get dressed?" I asked in a yell. "SHE'S NAKED"

"What, no Nat. She's wearing PJs" Wanda explains

"Oh thank God"

"You can change in the closet. Feel free to take some clothes if needed." Wanda says as she moves me so I can't see the girl going into the closet. The girl comes back out soon and stands behind me.

"You're sure you want to do this" Wanda says once more to the girl. She must have nodded because Wanda slowly lets me go. I quickly turn around with my gun pointed at the person. "Nat" I hear Wanda shout, before I am on the ground with the gun pointed at me.

Sophia POV

I look down at Nat with the gun in my hand. She raises her hands in surrender with a smirk when she sees it is me. She slowly gets up as I lower the gun.

"Well well well. What do we have here." she says as Wanda moves to stand beside me.

"Nothing Nat" Wanda says

"If this was nothing, Sophia would not have slept here, in your bed might I add, last night" Nat says

"There was no pop up mattress for her to sleep on" Wanda defends

"Suuuuuuuure" Nat says elongating the word. "Oh my god this is why you didn't want me to pick you up this morning.

'I knew you would get there and I wouldn't be there," I signed her.

"Next time just stay the night" Nat as she goes to the door. " breakfast is ready" she goes to leave but then seems to remember something

"How did you get the gun from me?" she asks. I looked down at the gun in my hand and try to think of an excuse

'I was taught self-defense' I lie

"with guns" she asked skeptically

'Yep' I replied. I hold the gun out to her, but she shakes her head.

"if you can take the gun for me you deserve to keep it" with that she leaves. Wanda and I turn to each other.

"what happened to the bruise on your cheek" Wanda asks