You Get Scary Big Bird Privileges

You froze... the Doc Ock? You turned to the figure in the doorway, he was... normal.

Exhaust puffed out of the outlaw's back, his infamous golden arms snaked into the saloon, revealing themselves out of some golden pack... Now he wasn't so normal. One of them twirled a revolver, the other lit a cigar for their creator. He took a long drag as he watched the trembling man. "I don't like you." he gestured to the man "You don't listen."

"I-I'll listen Doc I swear I'll listen-" the man blubbered.
BANG!

The man's body crumpled to the ground, a small group of men drew their guns, Doc Ock's arms did the same without hesitation. "I'm leaving with this young woman, if any of you dare follow me, I'll fill you all full of so much lead before you've prayed to God that he lets your sad, pathetic souls into heaven do you understand me?" he said all of this in such a cold, calculated tone... you couldn't believe that he was here... that he was protecting you?

The men looked at each other before lowering their guns.

"Good choice." he waved you out, your hands gripped the bottle, your knuckles turned white, and you turned to the group of men, who were all glaring at you maliciously... You stifled a sob as you rushed out, you had to get out of here you had to-

"Oomph!" you stumbled back as you ran into your rescuer, he turned and raised an eyebrow at you... shit, he was handsome, you turned red. "I-I'm sorry I-"
"There's no need to apologize... Where's your family? Your... husband?" he looked down at the ring.

"Oh-Oh no I-I'm not married." you stammered. "I-It was my Ma's..." you trailed off.

"...do you have anyone?" he asked.

"Just Anne." you whistled, Anne screeched as she dove down, Doc Ock jumped as she landed on your arm, she glared at Doc Ock.

"Is that a-a golden eagle?" he stammered.

"Yes, horses too... that's all that's left." you gave a shaky laugh. You heard your horses whinny as they trotted up, you saw him stare at them, in awe.

"They aren't running," he noted.
"Why would they be?"
"Animals are terrified of me... these things." he gestured to the golden arms, now that he mentioned it, you didn't see any horses tethered up.

"Strange. W-well thank you for everything but-"
"You said you were looking for The Rattlers?" he cut you off.

"Yes I am... why? Do you know where they are?" you perked up.

"No, no I don't... But I've been searching for them too. They killed my partner, the sick bastards." he snarled.

"Norman, right?" you heard the tall tales, the legends...

He nodded.

"They slaughtered my family... burned my ranch to the ground." you absentmindedly twisted your Ma's ring. He looked at you.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's not your fault... But I'm going to make them pay-WOAH!" you jumped as he pointed a gun at you.

"You would be dead already," he remarked, tossing the gun up in the air, one of his arms caught it. "You won't last a minute out there, it's a miracle you aren't dead already."

"I wasn't ready!"
"...fine. Draw" you reached for your revolver but by the time you touched the handle, his gun was pointed at your forehead. You gulped.

SCREECH!

Anne lunged at him, he cried out as he covered his face, dropping the gun, her wings flapped wildly, her talons bared.