Otto Shoots You

"You want to kill them?" you gasped.

"No, no I want to kill 'em ." he corrected you as he lined up his sights.

"What difference does that make?!"

"I would like to think that 'em instead of them is more casual-"
"How are you trying to make killing casual?"
"It makes it easier sweetheart, and you're not doing it... I am." you watched his finger tighten around the trigger, you didn't really like the two agents, they were being a thorn in your side... But this-this felt wrong they were just doing their job there had to be another way to get rid of them. "I should have done this a long time ago..." he muttered.

Bam!

You saw the two men look up, one of them pointed at your direction and they started to head towards the direction of the shot.

"What the hell?!" Otto snapped, looking at you incredulously.

"They don't have to die!" you snapped back.

"They will keep chasing after us, they want us dead do you not understand that?!"

"Can we please try another way?" you pleaded.

Otto bit his lip, the men were getting closer. "Fine... Just this once! If they interrupt us after this, I'm putting a bullet in both of their skulls." he grumbled.

"Thank you." you gave a relieved smile, and he couldn't help but smile back, he gave you a tender kiss as he stood up, putting on his actuators.

"These'll scare off their horses... Do you know of any plants that can knock them out temporarily?"

"I have some Peyote buds somewhere..." you rummaged through your satchel until you found several small drawstring bags, you looked through them until you finally found the dried button-sized plant. "They have to be consumed, and they will cause them to hallucinate-"
"I can just knock them out... What kind of hallucinations?"

"...Strange ones, at least that's what the Apache trader said."
"You seem to have met a lot of Native Americans..." Otto muttered, you saw that intrigued look in his eye.

"Our ranch is next to one of their routes, Pa always welcomed them in," you remembered the nights over the large campfire as you all exchanged stories, knowledge, and goods. Your heart ached at the memories, you should give the ranch to them... Or the land, it was theirs anyway. Maybe something good would come out of this tragedy. "I-I was always interested in plants, I enjoyed drawing them."
"Plants?" he scoffed.

"Yes, why?" you asked.

"They're just so... dull."
"They are not dull!"
"Flowers aren't, but the common weed is dull."

"I disagree." you sniffed. "And I will sketch one out for you, just to prove that I'm right."
"I love your sketches," he admitted.

You turned red at that, he smirked at your reaction. "You blush so easily sweetheart..." his actuators hissed out steam as he took a step towards you, you shoved the plants back into the bag and stepped towards him, he leaned over-

"DOC OCK!" a familiar voice called out.

"Oh, I forgot they were here." Otto sighed as he turned around to face the two agents standing at the edge of the woods, his actuators raised up in the air. "What is it?" he called out, stepping out of the foliage, you stepped cautiously up out with him.

"We're taking you in-AH SHIT!" Wade and Peter cursed as their horses bucked them off, and ran away at the sight of his golden actuators. The two men groaned as they writhed on the floor.