I AM NOT A DOCTOR DO NOT DO ANYTHING IN THIS FIC

Your hands shook as you double-checked your ammunition, your heart raced as you tightened your satchel, ensuring that it couldn't budge.

"Shit... That's not good." you hear Otto mutter under his breath as he greased his actuators, you turned around.
"What did you say?" you asked, your voice an octave higher than it usually is.

"Hm?" Otto looked up.

"You said that something isn't good, what-what isn't good?"

"Oh, no, no it's nothing. We'll be fine." Otto waved you off.

"Are you-"
"Sweetheart, trust me, ok?"

You bit your lip and nodded as you remounted Linda, you clicked your tongue for Carl to follow you, and the group of you started to go up. Anne was on Carls saddle, you could tell that she was on edge...

"...Something's not right," Otto muttered, his actuators clicked. "Go faster." he urged.

You nodded as you urged Linda into a gallop, in no time, you had gone up the butte... To an abandoned camp.

"Nobody's here!" you announced.

"Get down," Otto ordered.

"What?"
"I said get down!" he snapped, diving behind a boulder. You dismounted from Linda and urged her to flee, you walked over to Otto and kneeled down.

"There's nobody here Otto-"
Bang!

You yelped as you heard a bullet whiz past your ear, you dove down behind the boulder and sighed. "Why can't I be right?!"
"DOC OCK! Been a while, ain't it?" a deep voice boomed, your blood ran cold... It was him.

"Monty! You've been avoiding me, I've been trying to get in touch!" Otto called out, you took out your revolver.

"Oh, I know that. Who's your little friend? I'd love an introduction ." Morgue continued, you saw red.

"Morgue you know we're not here to chit chat ." Otto snarled.

"You sure? I don't wanna kill you Doc, I really don't."
"You should've thought of that before you killed Norman!" Otto snapped.

"Oh, you're still hung up about that? It was FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO!" Morgue cackled. "Now, I have you and your whore -"
"Don't call her that."

"I'll call her whatever the fuck I want Doc. We have you two surrounded, now you can surrender and join me... Or I'll put a bullet through your fucking skull and take this little lady off your hands... Your call."

Otto bit his lip, you looked at him.

"You're not serious, are you?" you asked.

Otto didn't say anything, he was right there. Morgue was right there you weren't giving up, he was right there, he slaughtered your family, burned your home to the ground... You would never join him, you were going to kill him. You stood up, aimed your gun, and fired. Otto sighed as he pulled you back down, his actuators started to fire.

"D-Did I hit him?" you breathed.

"No."

"Did I hit anybody?"
"No," he muttered, peeking out from behind the boulder, you heard a grunt as a man was shot down to the ground. You bit your lip and peeked out, your revolver ready. You saw at least fifteen bodies already on the floor, Morgue was hiding behind a wagon, you glared at him and aimed your revolver.

BANG!

A bullet whistled past your ear and you cursed. You wanted to go after Monty... But you also wanted to kill the Rattlers, and at the moment, they were in your way. You turned to face the direction of the shooter, you... you were going to kill him now. Yes, yes you were going to kill him now... Everything seemed to slow down as you squeezed the trigger, and watched the bullet drive itself into the man's skull, you held your breath as you watched him collapse to the ground... You killed him.