I Couldn't Help Myself

The fire crackled as the two of you sat under the stars, Otto was cleaning one of his many, many pistols with a rag, he had an... amazing side profile. Before you could stop yourself, you were sketching him, you sketched his aquiline nose, the slight curve that it gave, your pencil made tiny, quick strokes on the paper, giving his chin the stubble that gave him a rough, rugged look that you found to be... attractive. You yelped as one of Otto's actuators snatched the sketchbook away from you, your pencil left a line... Damn. Otto looked at the sketch, for a moment he didn't say anything. You got up to take it back.

"I-I'm sorry I should have asked, it's not finished-" you stammered, kneeling down to take it back.

"I like it." Otto interrupted you as he examined the drawing.

"Y-You do?"

"Call me a narcissist, but I believe that I enjoy it when you sketch me." he looked up at you, the way that he looked at you made your knees buckle.

"I-I think I want to kiss you." you blurted out before you could stop yourself.

"I would be disappointed if you didn't sweetheart," he smirked as he set the sketchbook down, you crouched down and grabbed the bandana tied around his neck, pulling him into a kiss, it-it was amazing, you needed more. You tasted the tobacco and whiskey that he loved so much as you straddled yourself onto him, his large hands gently gripped your waist as you kissed him deeper, you felt a warmth that you had never felt before, and you practically melted in his arms when he drew away, you leaned in for another kiss and he laughed. "You're so... needy," he muttered.

"Hush up and kiss me," you begged, he smiled and pulled you closer, giving you what you so desperately wanted. You gasped for air, but went back in for another kiss, you felt him nibble on your bottom lip and you let out a soft moan.

"You like that?" he said in a low, sultry voice. You just nodded, unable to say anything. He repeated the motion and you could feel the wetness growing in between your legs, before you could stop yourself, your hips rotated against his groin, he let out a groan, which caused you to get even wetter, the sounds he made... You wanted to hear them again. "You naughty, naughty girl," he growled, oh god he was amazing. You just let out a whimper. "Do you want me?" he asked.

"Y-Yes, I want you," you begged, you felt him harden, which just made you grind at a more rigorous pace. Your hands trembled as you unbuckled his belt, lowering his pants, he returned the favor, slipping his large finger in between your legs, you gasped at the sensation... No one has ever touched that part, it-it felt amazing.

"You're already so wet for me," he muttered as he pulled down your pants, you shimmied them off and pulled down his underwear, you gasped at the size... You didn't know if you could handle it.

"T-This is my first time," you admitted.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be gentle... If you want me to be," he smirked.

"I-I want you to be gentle."

"Very well, don't worry, I'll treat you right, I have... experience, something those boys can't give you because you sweetheart, you deserve so much more," he said as he set you down onto a blanket, unbuttoning your shirt, he gave you one last deep, passionate kiss, you let out a soft moan, how could he make you feel even more better than you already felt? His eyes stared into yours as his lips traveled down your body, peppering you with kisses, the stubble on his chin caused you to squirm as it tickled you, your breath hitched as he spread your legs. You had never let anyone touch you like this... But all your worries melted away the moment he gave you one last kiss on your most private, untouched area. Your hips jerked as his tongue circled your clit, how was he doing this to you? Your Ma described this as... just a way for you to have children, nothing more, nothing less... But this wasn't making children, this-this was making love. You let out a long moan as he inserted his fingers into your opening, still eating you out, your core was overheating, you felt so hot, so warm, and you didn't think that the fire was the one responsible. You felt a wave of pleasure wash over you as your legs trembled, he smirked as he flicked his tongue over your clit one last time, you squeaked at the motion, his head pulled back and you let out a breathy laugh. "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked, his hands traveled down your legs, causing them to shake, every time he touched you brought you closer to another orgasm.

"Y-Yes, thank you." you sighed.

"There's no need to thank me... We're not finished."
"We-We aren't?" you asked, you couldn't imagine how tonight could get any better.

"No sweetheart, we're not." he grabbed your waist, he took your place as he lay down on the blanket, you straddled him and gripped his length, you saw him bite his lip, you hesitantly inserted the head inside your opening and let out a gasp. You lowered yourself onto him, inch by inch, you heard him let out a soft moan which encouraged you to push further, it hurt... But in a good way, he filled every part of you, you panted as you managed to fit his whole length inside of you, you cried out as you felt your hymen break, but you still wanted more.

"Are you alright?" Otto asked, his breath labored.

"I-I never felt better." you managed to get out, you slowly rotated your hips and gasped at the sensation, Otto let out a sigh and you smiled. "I-I love the sounds you make."

"Y-You're so tight, you're practically gripping me..." he panted. "Are y-you sure that you've n-never done this before?" he asked.

"Yes-oh!" you stopped as an angle made you see stars, Otto slowly went in and out of you, you let out a cry of pleasure at each thrust, your eyes glazed over... You had never felt anything like this. "D-Don't stop," you begged.

"I-I'm getting close..." Otto warned.

"I don't care just-just don't pull out." you pleaded, you wanted him... You wanted all of him.

Otto grunted as his warmth spurted out into you, you shook as you came with him, you collapsed on his chest... He was so soft, like a pillow. You still felt his cock twitch inside you, filling you up. You let out a sigh as you trembled from the pleasure he gave you, he combed his fingers through your hair gently as he pulled out, you lay on top of him for a moment, trying to recover.

"You... Are amazing-" Otto muttered.

You gave a breathless laugh "Y-You... Oh my..." you sighed, you couldn't comprehend what he just made you feel, but you wanted it again... later, you-you were exhausted, your eyelids felt heavy as you fell asleep.

Otto gave a small smile at that as his actuators put a blanket on top of the two of you, Otto looked up at Anne, who had turned away, keeping guard. "It's your turn to be lookout, bird."

Anne narrowed her eyes at him but turned back around. Otto took that as a yes, and he slowly drifted off to sleep, his arms wrapped around you.