Another Day, Another Slay

"We need to go, they're bound to have gotten more than a head start by now," Peter muttered as he finished cleaning Wade's wound. "But we'll be able to catch up... That wagon's only slowing them down."

"Alright... But can I have a kiss first?" Wade asked.

Peter sighed as he leaned down to kiss Wade, Wade smirked as Peter helped him up. "You happy?"
"Would you give me another if I said no?" he asked.

Peter chuckled and gave him one last kiss.

Wade gave a triumphant smile as they rode off.

"You have to admit... They are sweet together," you muttered as the two of you watched the men leave.

"They are... But they're still fools who are trying to kill us." Otto took a swig from his flask and handed to you, you took a swig and sighed as it numbed the pain. "Parker is right however, the wagon is slowing us down."
"This wagon is all that I have left of my family-"
"I know that I know that but if we want to get to Monty before those two idiots do we need to make some sacrifices-"
"I've already sacrificed so much..."

"...I wish that this was not the only solution, but I don't see another option-" he took your hand and squeezed it.
You gave a sad smile... You knew what you had to do, no matter how much you hated your decision.

"If it means that I get to burn Monty alive... I will do whatever it takes." you finally said.

"You terrify me," Otto whispered. "I like that." he kissed you on the tender mark on your neck and you let out a sigh, you felt him smile as he kissed you again, you felt his tongue gently circle the sensitive area and you practically melted in his arms.

Screech!

Anne glared at the two of you, you sighed as you tried to get up. "She's right-" you were cut off by his lips meeting yours, you gasped for air as you pulled away "Otto-"
"Alright, alright... But can you blame me?" he asked.

"No, no I cannot," you admitted, you looked at the wagon and sighed "What do we bring?"
"The actuators of course, and our weapons and munitions... And the food?"

"We can get our own food on the way." you grabbed your satchel and stuffed your sketchbook, pencil, and a change of clothes. You rolled up the blankets and began packing the horses. "How heavy are the actuators?" you asked as you turned around to face him.

"Around... 150 pounds," he mumbled.

"I-I'm sorry 150 pounds?!" you exclaimed.

"150 without the fuel but with the fuel, it's 200-"
"How do you carry all of that?"

"You get used to it." he simply said, you frowned at that. He said that he had only traveled using his actuators, and he had been Doc Ock... for twenty years.

Otto sighed as he pulled on the actuators.

"What-What if you use the remote? You wouldn't have to wear them for so long and I could finally teach you how to ride a horse..."
"I could use the remote, but I would be focused and unable to use my hands to ride a horse... And I worry that they would wear down." he looked up at your worried expression. "But it won't be a problem, they've held up for twenty years-"
"You've been using the same actuators for twenty years?"
"Yes, I have-"
"So you haven't replaced any parts?"

"I do maintenance on them to prevent that because if I did need replacements, that would mean going back to New York..." he gave a tired laugh "And until these fall apart, I'm not going back."

"You don't like your home?"

"They're all imbeciles who think that they can control me... Although there is one person there, I swore that I would not return until my bounty was one million."