Ok Don't Try and Kill Me After This Please

Tw!! Allusions/Implied non-con (has already happened)

"This is an idiotic plan," Olivia muttered.

"I haven't heard any other ideas from you." Otto pointed out as he strapped yet another revolver under his clothing. "You're going to follow us with the actuators when I get captured by using the tracking device-"
"Which is a prototype." she reminded him.

"Then let's hope that it works. When I find y/n, I'll signal you-" he took a swig of whiskey from the bottle.
"And what will that signal even be?"

"You'll... You'll know it when you see it." Otto stammered, he had been so focused on getting you back that he didn't fully... work out the details.

"How the hell are you still alive?" she questioned.

"I don't know. But I'm staying alive long enough to get her back." Otto looked at himself in the mirror "Do I have enough guns?"
"Jesus christ..." Olivia grumbled. "They're just going to take all of those away from you."

"We don't know that." he lit a cigar and puffed it anxiously.

"You love this woman... Don't you?" Olivia asked as she observed her mess of a brother.
"Love is... a strong word."

"People don't do all of this if they like someone. Especially you."
"...I can't lose her."

"She's not gone yet, now let's do this idiotic plan." Olivia sighed as her silver actuators carried Otto's golden ones "But I want a kiss from her after-"
"You're impossible," Otto grumbled as he took one last look at the warehouse, and turned to leave.

"That wasn't a no." she pointed out as she got to the vantage point.

"Otto! I'm so glad that you could make it." Curts's pale face ushered Otto into the sitting room. "I just got this amphibious specimen from the Japanese islands. It's supposed to be able to knock a fully grown man out with a single touch, very exotic, very fascinating, I'm hoping to figure out a medicine, some sort of knock-out drug if you will. I've named her Haeru, which means frog in Japanese. I think it's quite clever actually–" he held up a tiny green frog with large black spots, Otto raised an eyebrow at it. Were they going to knock him out? That would ruin the plan- "But she's not important at the moment." Curt set the tiny case down. "I want to know about your... Travels. " Curt got out two glasses and began to pour some whiskey into them as if he wasn't planning on stabbing Otto in the back.

"When you say it like that Curt, it sounds as if I've been on vacation." Otto took a drag from his cigar.

Curt handed Otto a glass "I thought that I should attempt to put a positive spin on it."

"Well, I've been killing, robbing, running from the law, trying not to die..." Otto spun the glass lazily.

"And why do you do that?" Curt took a sip of whiskey and leaned forward.
"There's nothing else that I can do-"
"You're a genius, there has to be something that you-"
"Do you think that anyone would trust Doc Ock? " his lip curled in disgust.

"...I've always hated that name," Curt muttered.

"I do as well." Otto hesitated before continuing. "But I've earned it, I'm not a good man." he stared down at the now empty glass that was in his hand. "But no matter what I do, I know that I'll never be as bad as Morgue."

"Oh... Yes..." Curt shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"He took someone from me, do you-"
"Would you like a cigar? They're imported from-"

Click!

Otto inhaled sharply as he felt the cold, metallic barrel of a gun press up against his back.

"Enough with the useless chatter Doctor. You did your part." Kingpin's voice rang out.

Otto double-checked the tracker, this plan was going to work. It had to work.

"Doc Ock, you've been causing trouble for some of my... associates."

"He shouldn't have pissed me off." Otto snarled.

"You talk a lot for someone who's played his hand. It was so easy for Morgue to just snatch that girl-"
Otto stood up, and at least a dozen mobsters stepped out, their guns trained on him.

"Don't worry, you'll see her soon enough." he looked down at the outlaw. "Take his guns and throw him into the cart, beat him all you want I don't give a damn. Just make sure he's breathing, we got a party to go to."

Olivia peered through her binoculars as she watched Otto get thrown into a covered cart, one of the mobsters locked him in and tucked the key into their back pocket. Kingpin got into a buggy in front of the cart, and the caravan of criminals set off. They were going South.

You woke up naked and tied up to a bed. Every part of your body was sore, but the area-the area in between your legs felt on fire, what-what the hell happened? It was so hot and humid that you felt like you were going to suffocate.

"They should be here by tomorrow, Boss."

"Perfect." Monty's muffled voice rang out, you had to get out of here. "If the party doesn't go off perfectly, you're all dead. Do you understand me?"

"Y-Yes Boss."

"Good, now get out of here. I'm going to have some more... fun ."

You fought against the restraints as your heartbeat quickened, he did things to you, that was now obvious. And he was going to do things again if you didn't get out of there– You flinched away at the light that flooded into the dark room as the door creaked open, Monty finished his whisky bottle and smashed it to the ground. He grinned at your terrified expression.

"Oh good," he slurred.

"It's so much more fun when they're awake."