005

"well, i have two things to tell you, but one is more important," robin continued after a long pause. she seemed worried, or scared. "first of all, theo is pissed off at you guys and said he was gonna jump you but i highly doubt that because he said he is scared of max," she said.

all of the party snickered and laughed at theo being scared of max, and max looked proud of herself.

"uh, second of all," there was a long pause. robin looked at steve and he gave her a reassuring smile and pat her shoulder. "uhm, i'm lesbian. i like girls." she said. everyone's face lit up with a smile and they jumped in for a group hug.

"i'm lesbian too!" max said.

"i'm pansexual!" eleven joined in. this was their coming out scene, i guess.

"i'm not sure what i am, i think i'm unlabled." dustin chimed in.

"i'm gay." will said.

"bisexaul." steve and mike said in sync. they looked at eachother and everyone laughed.

"dude why am i the odd one out," lucas said. "just kidding! i'm unlabled too!" he looked at dustin and gave him a smile.

they all made jokes, laughed, ate ice cream and talked. they were there for 3 hours before steve and robin had to close up.

they said their goodbyes and parted ways. apart from eleven and will though, because they live together.

-

bill started a conversation with stan.

bill:
hi!

stan:
hi love!

bill:
i was wondering if you wanted to come over? we've never had a sleepover before.

stan:
i would love to!

bill:
okay, i'll see you soon loverboy.

-

kids next door

richie:
hey remember when bill had a stutter

mike hanlon:
omg yes that was a great time

bill:
fuck you

stan:
he still stutters what

max:
so who's gon tell him

eddie:
just sit and stare

stan:
what am i missing wtf

bill:
it's okay, your poor innocent mind. just hurry yo ass up to my house you dickwad

bev:
awwww, romance.

nancy:
more like ronance HAHA

nancy:
...

dustin:
OH MY GOD THAT'S NANCY AND ROBIN

max:
🤯

el:
bitch is sherlock holmes now

dustin:
fuck you i really thought i done something there

el:
well you didn't

bill:
can ya'll tell eddie to leave my house because stan is coming over

stan:
eddie leave pls

eddie:
no

richie:
eddie leave and come to mine

bill:
he left, thanks rich

richie:
done and dusted

dustin:
done and dustin

lucas:
no

dustin:
oh ok

-

there was a knock at the door. georgie almost got it but bill was quick enough to get it before him and send georgie back to his room.

"hi!" stan said. he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. bill smiled as he closed the door. the two boys went upstairs into bill's room.

-

(a/n: short chapter because i am fucking TIRED. i haven't slept in like two days and i've been having nosebleeds and migranes for 5 days. me and my friends think i'm possessed by vecna LMAO)