040

40's!

everyone was in the mess hall apart from: the older ones, erica and holly and stanley and bill.

"i bet they're fucking." richie commented, eating his sandwich. eddie raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"who fucks someone at 9am?" eddie questioned.

"nah you two can't speak, you had sex at like 2am, remember that?" max said. they both flushed a deep red. "that's what i thought." moments later, bill and stanley approached the bench they sat at.

bill tried to sit down, but failed. "nuh uh." stanley exclaimed. he picked up bill and placed him on his lap.

"why." bill sighed. although, he liked it.

"there's no way you two aren't dating." jacob added as he opened a can of lemonade.

"well, we aren't." bill replied. he heard a buzz from his phone.

- bill to max.

max:
dude ur literally so red rn

bill:
what

max:
ur fuckin blushing like
a strawberry i can't deal
with this shit

stanley peeked over bill's shoulder and smiled.

max:
do you like him?

bill:
what? no!

max:
horton hears a bitch
ass liar

bill:
i don't like him

max:
i bet by the end of the
summer you'll be dating

bill:
okay bet

max:
ten bucks

bill:
you're on

-

now stanley had to do everything in his power to earn bill back. which wasn't going to be hard, as bill got flustered easily. bill was talking, so stan decided to wrap his arms around bill's waist. as he did so, bill's eyes widened and he started stuttering more. he finished what he was saying and looked down to his waist.

"what are you duh-doing?" bill whispered to stan. all stan done was smirk and tighten his grip on the other's waist. which resulted in bill turning a deeper red. "is thuh-this a chuh-challenge?" stan nodded.

- bill to max.

max:
there's NO WAY you
don't like him you're fuckin
malfunctioning

bill:
you don't know the
mental pain i'm going
through

max:
it's so funny you're a
fuckin mess rn

bill:
sTOP

max:
i can't wait to get my
ten bucks

bill:
we won't be dating by
the end of summer i assure
you

max:
are you sure?

bill:
positive.

-

soon after, robin came in. "oh not this shit again." she said as she saw stan and bill.

"i'm not gonna get hard again!" stanley cried. everyone at their table snickered, including bill. "oh you think that's funny?" stan looked at bill. he nodded. stanley smirked and pulled bill closer on his lap. immediately, bill stopped laughing.

"anyway.." jacob added. "do you guys wanna meet my friend xander? well, if you meet xander, you met ava. she's a camp chick that's totally obsessed with him." everyone nodded. jacob left to go find xander.

"no because what best friends sit on eachothers lap each time they sit down?" bev exclaimed. bill rolled his eyes.

- bill to richie.

richie:
you and stanley agreed
it was a challenge, right?

bill:
yeah why

richie:
move on his lap.

bill:
what?

richie:
you heard me

richie:
or however the fuck
you say that over text

bill:
dude why would i do
that

richie:
JUST DO IT

bill:
OKAY YOU FUCKIN NIKE
MOTTO

richie:
🖕🏻

- stanley to richie.

richie:
watch out

stanley:
what

richie:
🤷‍♂️

stanley:
what did you do

richie:
you'll see

stanley:
oh god

-

bill sighed and started subtly moving on stanley's lap. he wanted jaocb to come back with his friend so he could stop. "what're you doing?" stanley whispered. he started to panic.

"nuh-nothing." bill continued moving.

"fuck," stanley mumbled. "that's it." stanley picked bill up and stood up. "we're going back to our cabin. we'll see you later." stanley said to everyone. richie winked at bill and bill flipped him off.

stanley threw bill on to his bed. he climbed on top of him.

"wh-what do yuh-y-you wuh-want?" bill stammered. he was sure as red as a tomato now. he was stuttering much more, too.

"what do you think you were doing back there?" stanley asked sternly.

"none of yuh-your concern," bill replied. he placed a hand on stanley's neck. "wuh-why do you cuh-ca-care? you're nuh-not my buh-boy-boyfriend." bill grinned smugly.

stanley leaned in slightly closer. the heat of his breathing on bill's neck made bill shudder. bill smirked and lead a hand down to stanley's chest. he pushed him off and stood up. "if that's what you wuh-want, then say it, stuh-stanny." bill walked out of the cabin leaving stanley stunned.

"that little stuttering shit." stanley said under his breath.