044

this is turning into a stenbrough book i am so sorry lmao

liked by bbbill and 14,973 others.
willblyers WORLDSTARRR @maxsgf

maxsgf WHO KNEW CAMP WOULD BE THIS FUN

elsgf worldstars indeed

iamerica what're ya'll doin we're all in the mess hall
|
willblyers partying 🕺

-

bill layed his head on stanley's shoulder, holding his hand. stanley smiled as bill slowly fell asleep on his shoulder. "i'm gonna take him back to our cabin." stanley told everyone. everyone nodded and stanley picked bill up, bridal style.

stanley put bill in his bed, tucking him under the cover. he kissed his forehead and headed over to his own bed.

"wait- come sleep with me." bill said, groggily. stanley sighed but grinned, taking off his shirt and putting on a hoodie. he climbed beside bill and slithered his arms around his waist, pulling him close.

-

will came out of the bathroom, heading towards his bed. he had a blast in el and max's cabin, they danced and sang to music, having so much fun.

ever since him and mike moved into the same cabin, they haven't talked. like, at all. it was irritating will. like, if you have a roommate at least talk to them.

"so are we just gonna not talk all summer or what?" will asked, sitting down in his bed.

"what do you want me to do? suck your dick?" mike replied harshly. nothing had changed, he was still a jackass.

"yes or no. that's all i needed. a simple yes or no." will answered. he rolled his eyes and grabbed his book from his bedside table and sat and read while mike was on his phone.

sure, will was pissed at mike from last summer, mike didn't even apologise. you may wonder what happened, well, mike was a dick towards max and el, he tried to kiss el at one point, leaving el in horror. will then broke it off with mike, being really sad and getting back to his old eating and sleeping habits.

will definitely was still in love with mike, he just wouldn't show it. he denied it too, whenever his friends would ask.

"look, will," mike said. will ignored him and kept reading his book. "listen to me."

"what if i don't want to?" he replied, folding the page as a bookmark and setting the book down.

"let me explain."

"fine!" will yelled.

"look! i didn't want to kiss eleven! i didn't mean to be a dick to any of you, i was just scared." he started.

"scared of what, mike."

"scared of my feelings for you! i almost kissed el after we broke up because i still loved you and my dad said i was a disgrace, a mistake too. so i wanted to qoute on quote fix myself." he continued. will looked at him with parted lips and wide eyes. he never saw mike like this.

will pulled mike into a hug. he let him cry into the crook of his neck.

"it's okay, i'm here. you're okay." will whispered. he put his hand in mike's hair and the other rubbed circles on his back.

"can you forgive me?" mike said between cries. will smiled.

"of course i can."

-

"richie!" eddie laughed. richie was on top of him tickling his sides. "st-stop!" he smiled. richie eventually stopped, leaving eddie a blushing mess.

"damn eddie, no need to blush." richie smiled. he admired his boyfriend, taking in all of his features. he had a set of freckles placed over his nose bridge. his smile was perfect.

"take a picture, rich. it'll last longer."

-

vickie and robin were watching cat videos on robin's laptop while steve and eddie talked, kissed and cuddled. robin was cuddled up to vickie, as she had recently had a panic attack.

robin was okay now, she was with her girlfriend and that's all she needed.

steve and eddie talked about everything but nothing. they laughed at eachothers stupid jokes.

jonathan was on his phone and nancy was reading a book.

-

"hi maxie." el said as she layed her head on her girlfriends shoulder and hugged her from behind. she watched as max dried her hair in the mirror.

"hi." max smiled. she turned the hair dryer off and turned around to face el. max put her hand on el's neck and kissed her softly. they both smiled into the kiss.

max broke the kiss and lead el to their bed. she cuddled up to eleven and el put the covers over them. she turned off the light.

"night maxie."

"g'night ellie."

el smiled a bright smile.

-

"DUSTIN! where the fuck is the toothpaste!"

"in the cupboard!"

dustin and lucas had shared many laughs in their cabin, they were best friends. they sometimes went over to ben, mike and beverly's cabin and had fun.

"in the cupboard my ass!"

"dude just search the fucking cupboard like a search party you fucko!"

"oh i found it."

"see? right in front of your face."

-

ben, mike and beverly had been having so much fun in their cabin. they played board games, watched movies, laughed, having the time of their lives.

really, nothing could go wrong.

- i hate this place.

mikew:
ithinkihaveacrush

richie:
on eddie's mom? because if so then she's mine

eddiek:
literally stop

ben:
it's probably will

mikew:
you tell him and your ass is grass

mikeh:
dude he's literally in this chat

mikew:
yeah but he's sleeping

dustin:
🤦‍♂️

ben:
you are SO dumb.

mikew:
what?

lucas:
WHEN HE WAKES UP HE CAN GO ON THIS GC AND SCROLL UP YOU FUCKER

mikew:
ohhhh i didn't think about that

ben:
it's common sense wtf

dustin:
literally?

will:
what r we talking about

mikew:
IT'S FUCKING GRASS YA'LL IF YOU SAY ANYTHING.

ben:
yum

dustin:
no

ben:
ok

robin:
a bird just almost flew through our window

vickie:
a lot of weird events happen in our cabin.