046

bill woke up to a piercing sound in his ear. he checked to see if it was stan, but it wasnt. the sound kind of sounded like a trumpet.

- i hate this place.

bill:
WHO PLAYS THE FUCKING TRUMPET I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCK YOU UP I NEED SLEEP

richie:
even this time it's not me

robin:
🙋🏼‍♀️

bill:
pls stfu i want to sleep and stan is cranky when he doesn't get enough sleep

stan:
talk about cranky when i don't kiss you goodnight

bill:
IT WAS ONE TIME

max:
oh lawd

el:
robin pls shut up i swear

ben:
BE QUIETTTTTTTTT

mikeh:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dustin:
SHUT THE FUCK UP

lucas:
YA'LL ISTG

bill:
i will snap that trumpet in half

stan:
you wouldn't hurt a fly

bill:
stfu stop exposing me 🤧

richie:
gay

robin:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ben:
CHAOS

-

bill decided to just let it go and take a shower. stan fell asleep beside him, so he tried his best not to wake him up, until he heard a groan. certainly, trying his best didn't work.

"don't leave." stan said groggily. bill let out a breathy laugh.

"stan, i need to shuh-shower." bill replied. he placed a kiss on stan's forehead and walked to the bathroom.

"i could shower with you," stan propped himself up with his elbows. bill stopped in his tracks. "i'm kidding, ya nasty." stan laughed and went on his phone. bill went to shower. stan stood up and slid on a shirt. he went over to their mirror and fixed his hair.

after a few minutes, bill came out of the bathroom with a towel draped around his waist and his hair damp. stan couldn't do anything but stare.

"HEY HO-" richie burst through the door, cutting himself off. "am i interrupting something?" richie laughed. stanley sighed and bill put his face in his hands. "anyway, we're all in the mess hall if you want to join us." stanley nodded and bill skedaddled for a shirt.

bill ended up putting on stanley's hoodie and some ripped jeans with red hightop converse. stanley looked much the same, with black hightops instead of red.

"come on! you're sitting on my lap again." stanley smiled. bill laughed.

"no, we pruh-promised i could sit on the buh-be-bench."

- 30 minutes prior.

max, el, richie, stanley.

richie:
HAND ON HIS INNER
THIGH. WORKS ON EDDIE
LIKE A CHARM

richie:
IN ALL OF THIS PLAN SAY
I

el:
I

stan:
I

max:
👁

richie:
ha ha very funny

el:
my girlfriend is quite the
comedian

stan:
no she isn't