013

13/06/22

"OKAY SO why are we going to derry?" max asks her friend. she knew shit went down with stenbrough in the groupchat but that's all she knows. she's been focused on her sexuality and if she may have a crush on someone in the party or not.

"because bill asked me! it's the least we can do after a harsh breakup." jane replied, thumping her in the head. they decided to take the train, since robin had work and buisness with vickie. they claim they aren't dating, however, we all know.

"but jane! we barely know the kid!" max continued. el decided she likes jane better in real life. she would tell bill when they got there.

jane sighed and decided to drop the conversation. they sat down at a four seater window seat with a table. jane opened her backpack and proceeded to bring out the book 'IT' by stephen king.

-

mike:
i'm bored

richie:
when

mike:
now

richie:
did i ask

dead brother core:
the silence is loud

will:
TALK TO MEEEE GIRLLL

el:
TALK TO ME BABY

eddie:
no.

boobin:
anyone got bleach

wheel:
why

boobin:
i need it for my eyes i want to unsee what i just saw

ben:
?? what happened

steve:
DON'T SAY IT

boobin:
should i say it

erica:
you should

steve:
i swear to god buckley

boobin:
steve and eddie were making out in the back staff rooms of scoops.

dustin:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lucas:
I SAW IT COMING

ben:
LMAOOOO

wheel:
IAKASKAJSNSIA

el:
LMFAOOO

dead brother core
IWOAMSKSHDNS

will:
gay.

ben:
kweer

mike:
oh

dead brother core:
help el fell asleep

-

liked by trashtozier and 91 others

bevisaredhead planning

comments:

trashtozier yum

eddiekasp bill seems happy

elevenwaffles b there soon!
     |
     maxamay me too 🙋‍♀️

-

stanley started a conversation with richie.

richie:
gtfo

stanley:
i just wanna talk

richie:
and i just wanna bust your face in. leave me and bill alone. i don't know what the rest of the gc would say to you, but i don't want you near me. neither does bill, he said it himself. you hurt him, and i hate you for that.

richie blocked stanley.

-

the train came to a stop and both girls were ecstatic. it had been a 7 hour train ride. beverly said she'd be waiting outside the train station with bill and richie. they were really excited to meet them for the first time, since they had been in a groupchat for a month.

"okay where do we leave the station?" max asked, sounding extremely clueless. jane brought up an app on her phone that shows a map of the station.

they followed the trail - with a donut break sjnce there was a donut shop - and soon enough they were outside.

jane spotted the  trio and pointed over to them. they ran to them as fast as they could.

"hi!" they said simultaneously, bringing the three in for a hug.

"he-hey!" bill said, ecstatic that he got to meet his friends.