016

18/06/22

"dude, mike, he had his fucking shirt off!" stan exclaimed. mike kept in contact with stan, because if he didn't stan would have nothing left. he really loved bill, even if they were only boyfriends for a few months.

they were talking about the recent instagram posts from max, el, bill, bev and richie.

"so? we've had our shirts off in front of eachother before! a few years ago when we always went to the quarry," mike replied. he was so annoyed that stan wouldn't stop talking about bill.

"he's moved on, stan. you have to accept that." he rubbed stanley's back in sympathy.

"what if he's dating richie?" stan worried.

"dude isn't richie dating eddie?"

-

bev added bill to 'the loser party'.

bill:
i'm back fuckers and i'm advanced

dustin:
BILLL!

lucas:
HE'S BACK!!

ben:
WELCOME BACK!

will:
HI BILL!

mike:
welcome back billiam!

wheel:
HEYYY HE'S BACK

robin:
WELCOME HOME FUCKER!

bill:
THANKS ROBIN :)

eddie:
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI YOU'RE BACK

bill:
I'M BACK!!

steve:
YAHOOO!!

eddie munson:
HEY MAN!!

el:
creds to me, max, bev and richie for leveling him up

bill:
^^^^^ thanks guys

dead brother core:
course! anytime

dead brother core changed their name to 'max'.

-

"so ya'll a-are okay with slee-sleeping down h-h-here?" bill asked. eddie had arrived moments prior, him and richie heading to richie's room. bev took the guest room and bill took his own, of course.

"yeah! it's completely fine." el said. bill replied with a 'cool' and headed upstairs.

--- richie and eddie ---

"uh- rich?" eddie said. they were both on their phones, tucked under the cover on richie's bed.

"hm? what's up eds?" he replied, propping himself up with his elbows.

"don't- don't you want our relationship to go.. further?" eddie started. "like, all we ever do is kiss and make out, it'll get heated and then we'll stop. i don't know- sorry, this is wierd. you're probably uncomfortable now, i'm sor-"

"no, eddie. i get it, i think. i know what you mean. don't you think it's a bit early?" richie asked. usually, he would laugh at this kind of talk. but he understood what eddie was saying. he sort of felt the same.

"yeah- sorry i-" eddie was cut off with a finger on his lips.

"sh. i wasn't finished. look- normal people would wait until later, however, we're not normal are we? that's why we're part of the losers club, eddie. i feel the same as you. i get a tingly feeling every time we kiss- and- i do want it to go further." richie rambled.

eddie's face lit up as bright as a star. richie placed his hand on eddie's cheek and leaned in to kiss him.

the kiss wasn't like anything before. it was lustful and passionate. moments later, richie was on top of eddie, his hands under eddie's shirt, caressing the side of his chest.