023

gonna start putting some angst in here because it's not going anywhere

bill and stan were cuddling on the trains couch watching a movie on stans laptop. everyone else was asleep, apart from georgie and david who were talking on the booth beside the older ones.

stan needed to go to college soon, and he dreaded the point where he needed to tell bill. bill had so many people leave him, stan's not sure if he should tell him. however, that would be cruel and he would he a bad boyfriend doing that.

he put a mental note in his head to tell bill when they got back to derry. it was currently 6am and the train was due in hawkins at 9am.

stan heard light snores from his right - bill had fallen asleep. stan smiled and closed the laptop. stan himself wasn't tired, so he plugged in his earphones to his phone and started playing his playlist on shuffle.

would suggest playing brother by madds buckley for this scene <3 - jae.

the first song playing was Brother - Madds Buckley. he thought that he woukd leave bill like that.

And I left you alone, in a house not a home.

he was scared of college. he thought bill would find someone else, or even worse, forget about stan.

yes, he was absolutely terrified, but it's a part of life. him and bill can't be with eachother all the time. stan had to go to college. but bill was stubborn and mentally weak. his father wasn't the father he needed. his mother never payed attention to him, nor georgie.

stan was scared.

-

stan:
any1 awake bc all the losers are asleep

bill:
haha you thought

stan:

max:
when ya'll gettin here me and el are picking u up

bill:
9am

max:
noted

stan:
how r ya'll picking us up

max:
car..?

bill:
how can u drive

lucas:
long story

max:
i asked els dad and he said ok and he's the police chief so 🤷‍♀️

stan:
makes sense

dustin:
cock and ball torture

georgie:
what's that

bill:
go to sleep

georgie:
no i'm not tired

bill:
talk to david

georgie:
he's asleep

bill:
AWWWW HE'S ASLEEP ON UR SHOULDER

georgie:
shUT THE HELL UR MOUTH

bill: