041

this was awkward to write help ALSO TEXTING CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON I PROMISE IT'S JUST THEY'RE ALL AT SUMMER CAMP AND THEY'RE ALL TOGETHER SO IT'S KINDA HARD TO WRITE TEXTING CHAPTERS

omg it's almost august swifties rise up

"wait- so what did you do?" eddie cried. bill was in richie and eddie's cabin, explaining to them what happened.

"he truh-tried to kiss me so i puh-pushed him off me. which i duh-dearly regret." bill placed his face in his hands and groaned.

"jeez when did you grow a pair of balls?" richie laughed. bill looked at him unamused.

-

"wait- so what did he do?" max exclaimed. stan was in max and el's cabin, also explaining to them what happened.

"i tried to kiss him but he pushed me off of him! i'm not mad, i just feel as if i made him uncomfortable." he blabbered. stan was mad at himself, he didn't want bill to feel uncomfortable around him.

"hold on, you said something about him saying something before he left?" el asked.

"yeah, he said something like 'if that's what you wuh-"

"we don't need the stutter." max laughed.

"right. he said 'if that's what you want, then say it stanny' and he just left back to the mess hall." stanley sighed.

"dude! he totally likes you! keep putting him on your lap then i assure you you'll be dating by next week." max continued.

"yeah right." he added.

-

everyone was sat around the campfire. as usual, bill was on stanley's lap. eddie was also on richie's lap. "bill, catch!" jacob said. he threw over a marshmallow and then another one after he caught the first. he thanked jacob and gave stanley a marshmallow.

bill picked up the stick he used before to toast his marshmallow prior. he leaned forward and put the marshmallow near the fire. yes, bill moved, same scenario. but different this time. worse for stanley.

bill had to move a lot to toast his marshmallow, to find the right place in the fire to toast it. "bill-" stanley panicked. every time bill moved, like a lot, stanley would get hard. which is probably not good, his dick will probably fall off if he gets hard almost every day. "bill- stop moving." he threatened. although, it was too late. bill sat back up, and then it was definitely game over.

"stan, are you okay?" ben asked. great, now he was visibly panicking.

"yeah. uh- i need to go to the bathroom quickly." bill stood up so he could get up. bill sighed, as he knew what was happening again but then quickly blushed because of the thought stanley getting hard because of him.

"dude he looks like he pissed himself." jacob started.

"jacob, he came. like came." eddie munson informed him. jacobs eyes widened and his eyebrows raised.

"i cannot take this anymore. bill, go and find stan and confess your undying love for him. then help him je-" eddie slapped a hand over richie's mouth. eddie shook his head, disappointedly.

"fuh-fine." bill said. he stood up and ran as fast as he could to their cabin becsuse that's where stanley went.

"give richie a round of applause! he's getting bill to finally confe-" max was about to finish talking when bill came rushing back, eyes widened, traumatised.

"i am nuh-never following stan ANYWHERE," bill panicked. "i am truh-trau-tr- fuck." bill sighed, admitting defeat to his stutter.

"BILL!" stanley ran back, tripping once or twice. "dude i am so sorry you had to see that."

"wuh-way to be discreet! buh-bathrooms exist!"

-

everyone went back to their cabins, getting ready for bed. bill and stanley haven't talked ever since the campfire. it was now raining, storming if you will. which wasn't good, becsuse bill was scared of thunder.

bill was currently sitting on his bed, knees to his chest. he was scared.

another thunder strike came and he jumped.

"bill? are- are you scared of thunder?" stanley asked with an apologetic tone. he turned on the lamp. bill nodded. stanley let out a breathy laugh. "do you want to sleep here?" he lifted his duvet. bill immediately blushed as stanley was shirtless, with only a pair of shorts on.

"shuh-sure," he grinned. bill got up and walked over to stanley's bed. he climbed in and stanley tucked him in. stanley turned the light off and shuffled to his side, back facing bill. "cuh-can i- hug you?" stanley smiled.

"of course you can." he replied. bill grinned. stanley snaked his arms around bill's waist, pulling him closer, spooning him. moments later, bill was almost fully asleep. however, stanley thought he was asleep. stan placed a small kiss on bill's forehead.

bill grinned an ear to ear smile.

he definitely liked stanley again, no doubt.