036 - jessie.

HIIII so ur bro jae here really likes sit coms and movies, so for some chapters there will be characters from different sit-coms, series' and movies! it won't be in all of the next chapters though. the one it's going to be will be in the title.

i hope that's okay! love uu!

-

stanley walked back into his dorm after his last class, english.

matt said he had a letter from someone.

"do i? from who?"

"i don't know. but i gotta head to chemistry. love you, bye!" he walked out the door, heading to the left hallway on the way to chemistry.

stanley was confused. he didn't order anything and he doesn't pay bills yet.

he was confused until he opened the letter.

as he was reading, a tear rolled down his cheek. he missed david and georgie too. he missed the losers and the party. but most importantly, he missed bill.

he decided to write back.

dear bill,

               hi. all is good over here, and i'm doing okay. i miss georgie and david too. tell them i'm proud of them.

most importantly, i'm proud of you too. i really hope you're doing okay. i miss you. there's no need for you to apologise, i need too. i was such a dick. you're so strong.

i don't think matt is an asshole, you just have to get to know him.

since when were you so close to robin? i mean that's obviously great, i just didn't know.

i want to come back, but i can't drop out. i would if i could. tell everyone i miss them and i hope you're doing okay.

from, stanley.

bill frowned when he read the letter. stanley really needed glasses. bill didn't know what stanley saw in matt. he crumpled up the letter and threw it into the trash. he gave up.

he didn't care anymore. stanley was a fat ass part of his life and he went away. bill felt like a burden. georgie was worried for him, as well as richie. whenever richie got home from wherever he was, he'd always make french toast, or some sort of food so bill would eat.

richie didn't blame bill, stanley broke his every heartbeat.

when richie found a random crumpled up piece of paper in the trash, he furrowed his eyebrows.

- i hate this place. (with the jessie characters)

max:
i hate this place

zuri:
don't we all, i gotta live with luke

el:
wtf who r u

richie:
ur mom

max:
LAST STRAW.

luke:
zuri idk if that's a compliment or not but i'll take it

emma:
it was an insult dimwit

zuri:
more like dumbwit

ravi:
TRUEE

robin:
no bc who are these people

max:
richie do NÔÉT

zuri:
isn't that roman letters

emma:
since when was she smart

ravi:
SHE'S NOT?

luke:
says u

ben:
stfu ur adopted

luke:
i know