039

it was their first day at camp and everyone got their cabins assigned.

bill and stanley, max and el, ben, mike hanlon, and bev, eddie munson, steve, nancy, vickie and robin, will and mike wheeler, lucas and dustin, richie and eddie kaspbrak, and then erica and holly. jacob and sarah also shared one.

after everything got unpacked, they headed to the mess hall.

"huh-hold on. i'll be out in a suh-second. you go and i'll cuh-catch up." bill said, still having a small amount of things to unpack. stanley nodded and went to the mess hall.

everyone was sitting at a table, including jacob and sarah. he sat down beside bev and mike.

bill made his way to the mess hall, but when he got there, there was no seats at the table left.

"c'mere." stan said and he stretched out his hands as to pick bill up. all bill did was cock his head to the side in confusion.

"oh my god you're helpless," stanley stood up and picked bill up. when he sat down, he placed bill on his lap. "there. better than sitting on the floor."

richie smirked. he knew stanley still had a thing for bill, and he knew he was trying to earn his boyfriend back. stanley rolled his eyes.

"wait hol up who's gay here, hands up," jacob commented. everyone put their hands up apart from holly, erica, jacob, mike hanlon, ben, lucas, dustin and sarah.
"pay up." he said to sarah.

"dude you're such an asshole." sarah replied. relentlessly, she smiled and gave jacob ten bucks.

"you made a bet on our sexualities?" will asked. jacob shook his head.

"we made a bet on bill's sexuality." jacob smiled. bill opened his mouth and placed a hand on his chest as to look offended.

an hour later, they were still in the mess hall. bill was still on stan's lap. for once, richie made an actually good joke, and everyone laughed.

bill slightly moved on stan's lap as he was laughing. stanley panicked and placed his hands on bill's waist to hold him still. which didn't do much. he lifted bill up and placed him on his leg instead of his lap.

"are you sure you guys aren't dating?" mike wheeler asked.

"no, we aren't. why?" stanley replied.

"because you act like a couple and stanley looks like he's hard." jacob said.

"are you actually huh-hard because if yuh-you are i swear to god i'll kuh-ki-" bill said, being cut off.

"i'm not hard bill, i promise." stanley laughed.

a few minutes later.

"i'm going to the bathroom, i'll be right back." stan pulled his hoodie down and sprinted to the bathroom.

"he's definitely hard, what did you do to him bill?" richie said. bill looked at him with an unamused expression. "what! he ran to the bathroom with his hoodie down, he tried to hold you still and moved you onto his leg every time you got closer to his dick! what else do you need? actually, don't answer that."

"he's not huh-hard." bill added.

"he so is." max started.

"literally! a boy doesn't have someone on their lap and then not get hard!" dustin exclaimed.

"i hate this." erica said. she stood up and left to her cabin with holly. now that they left, there was space to sit.

"okay, bill, no hard feelings but i'm just saying, he's definitely got a boner becsuse of you." jacob said.

"you're all duh-disgusting." bill said.

"i mean they aren't wrong?" steve added. bill simply flipped him off.

"true. i've never seen stan run like that in the whole 12 years i've known him." mike hanlon said.

"and why is he taking so long in the bathroom?" jacob smirked.

"he's not huh-ha-hard bec-buh-because of muh-me!" bill stammered.

"dude you're nervous stuttering!" lucas added. moments later, stan came back.

"hey, i'm back," bill moved to the side to let stan in to sit. "nope," he picked up bill and placed him on his leg. stan wrapped his arms around bill's waist. bill turned a crimson red at the gesture. "okay, why are you all staring at me and smirking?" stan asked.

"i haven't seen you run like that since the 2nd grade when you had to beat bill in freeze tag." bev laughed.

by now, robin, nancy, steve, vickie, eddie munson, mike wheeler and will have left.

"what took you so long?" richie smirked.

"what kind of question is that? i was pissing?" stanley was very confused. he tightened his grip on bill's waist.

"yeah okay stanley, pissing." max laughed. el joined in, as well as everyone else apart from stan and bill.

"okay fine, i was hard." stanley scoffed. bill's eyes widened and he turned a deep red.

"i told you! bill you're stupid." jacob commened. bill leaned over and snatched his beanie, earning a "hey!" from him. he put it on stanley. bill thought he looked cute. which was what friends can think, right?

"you should wuh-wear a beanie." bill smiled.

"i'm out." sarah said. she stood up and went to her cabin, jacob stole his beanie back and followed sarah.

soon after, everyone in the mess hall left apart from stan and bill. "should we get going?" stanley suggested. bill nodded. he tried to stand up but he couldn't, due to stanley's grip on his waist.

"luh-let me go you i-idiot!" he laughed.

"nope." stanley said. he spun bill around, holding his thighs and put his legs around his waist. bill turned a crimson red.

they got into the cabin and stanley set bill on bill's bed.

- i hate this place.

max:
IWKSNEKSBDJID

will:
WHAT

max:
I JUST SAW STAN CARRYING BILL TO THEUR CABIN THOUGH MY WINDOW

matt:
what?

richie:
no, he also kissed bill!

richie kicked matt.

stanley:
i hate both of you, I DIDNT KISS HIM

max:
everyone does you're not special

dustin:
deep

robin:
#emo

richie:
nah what is this

ben:
what

richie:
eddie just fell asleep on my chest iwldneekjdhejdhrhr

bev:
aren't ya'll dating

richie:
SO?

bev:
u should be used to it

richie:
i'm not

ben:
HAHAHAHAA RICHIE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR EDDIE

mikeh:
ISJDJEBSJDBRJ

max:
HAHAAHHAHAHA

richie:
SHUT UP

bill:
LMAOOO

stanley:
i thought u were asleep

bill:
u thought HA

stanley:
😐

steve:
go to SLEEP