Chapter 1: Pehela din

It was a nice breezy day when the college had started with new children pouring in from different schools and different states. After an intense heat wave, the collages had opened on 23rd July 1995.

From the bus, a girl stepped down in her pink kurta, she looked like a rose petal, soft and delicate. And just like every rose has its thorns, came her best friend right behind her. She looked very pretty but she was very confident and fierce. These two girls made their way into their college. They went to the notice board to check their classroom.

Soon after the bus was empty, a car stopped right behind it. From the car stepped down a handsome, stylish guy, it felt as if all the good looks were booned to him. He walked out out his car and the driver drove the car off. He went inside the hallway and all the girl present there started to swoon over him. He had his charm that made them all look at him awestruck.

He went near the board where the notice about the first semester classes and students were put up at. The place was crowded with people trying to find their classrooms where they will be briefed about their classes ahead. He tried to get inside the crowd, in order to do so he had extended his arm and that is when a girl, the same one who had gotten out of the bus, bumped into his arm.

"Sori sori.."

That is all she said and went away. Because of the crowd he couldn't see her face or even hear her words clearly. He figured out that she said sorry and made his way ahead in the crowd.

After struggling in the crowd, he finally found his room.

"Block D1 room 308"

He said to himself and came out from there. Outside the crowd waited his best friend, Sanjay.

 Outside the crowd waited his best friend, Sanjay

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sanjay: Room kaunsa hai pata chala?

"Black D1 room 308"

Sanjay: Chal phir chalte hai!

The two friends made their way to the classroom. They had a hard time understanding the blocks in the college but they successfully reached the class.

In the class, the students had already started reserving their seats at the back.

The two boys found a perfect seat in the middle, by the window.

The two girls were also sitting there, but in the first row, first bench.

The class started, they were handed out their schedule and the classes officially began for the first semester.
___________________________________________

It was around 10 o'clock in the morning that they had a break. The college had started on 9 o'clock and after their first class they had a free period.

A few girls came to the two boys sitting near the window.

Girl1: Hello handsome!

Both of them were confused at first. Sanjay, soon thought that she was talking to him.